sharetrader
Page 771 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 27167172176176776876977077177277377477578182187112711771 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Roger a happy man tonight, all your stars getting in line....SLC, AIR, PGW, ATM etc, I know I am.
    Hunting for Value pays off eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

That flux capacitor i fitted is doing the trick

Hope Emmett gets that special gadget that breaks down resistance at $3 up and running sooner than later

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Roger a happy man tonight, all your stars getting in line....SLC, AIR, PGW, ATM etc, I know I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hunting for Value pays off eh

Its funny guys...ever since I got the "legend" mocker off my back and changed my handle to something more appropriate my luck has turned very nicely. I'm thinking our good mate Couta1 might have a quiet bevvy or two tonight as well...he's been doing a bit of hunting for value too

I think I have to take some of the credit, I didn't end up buying more although I came close - had I bought more I am sure it would have gone down farther haha.

I am happy with my holdings and will be happier to see a close higher than 2.27 which will be another higher high after setting the higher low and from a chart point of view a sign of being bullish.

Perhaps the experts on charts can add to this......

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    I think I have to take some of the credit, I didn't end up buying more although I came close - had I bought more I am sure it would have gone down farther haha.

I am happy with my holdings and will be happier to see a close higher than 2.27 which will be another higher high after setting the higher low and from a chart point of view a sign of being bullish.

Perhaps the experts on charts can add to this......
    Hardly an expert, though the daily broke up through the 50EMA today and the daily chart sure looks good pulling up and away from the short term rising trend line. Plenty of overhead resistance around the 2.28-2.31-2.35 mark. Still good upside and the daily's could sell, take profits anywhere that suits them. Certainly some good short term profits already for the quick and nimble.

The trusty weekly chart, for the slightly more conservative capital manager, definitely fired the signal today (10EMA) but hasn't pulled the trigger (14EMA at 2.27). The brave weekly chart follower might buy a close above 2.27 breakout (tomorrow?) but would be wary of the 2.35 resistance. The devoted weekly chart follower might wait for a weekly close at least above 2.27 (yes that's the close on Friday this week), and preferably above 2.35, then it's all go. Noting 2.45ish though is also a major resistance being the rising trend line support for years, but now resistance. That's the thing with charts that have gutted themselves, there's heaps of resistance risks above the current price. But many were also the failed supports, so are less risky or reliable than might appear at first glance.

Yes, I know this leaves a few percentage points on the table, by not buying the lows or rushing into the daily trend line confidence, but it also eliminates a lot of the short term risks. The weekly devotees are looking for a confirmed trend, up or down. It's about confirmation in as much as one could expect from something as fickle as the share market. Depends really on how one choses to manage their capital and how quick and nimble they are as traders.

All this is caveated by what we don't know we don't know. News out of nowhere can change it in an instant, either up, or down.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Its funny guys...ever since I got the "legend" mocker off my back and changed my handle to something more appropriate my luck has turned very nicely. I'm thinking our good mate Couta1 might have a quiet bevvy or two tonight as well...he's been doing a bit of hunting for value too
    Good to see some joy/relief return to this forum...

2.27 key level to watch , multiple patterns in play around this level on both daily and weekly all bullish
    one step ahead of the herd

Investor

That flux capacitor i fitted is doing the trick

Hope Emmett gets that special gadget that breaks down resistance at $3 up and running sooner than later
    We might push to that 230 mark today by the looks....oil down overnight also helps the sentiment a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    We might push to that 230 mark today by the looks....oil down overnight also helps the sentiment a bit.
    Everybody is bullish and the charts are bullish

That's good

I'm thinking of the future now - whatvwill happen around the $3 mark this time?
    Last edited by winner69; 02-08-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Everybody is bullish and the charts are bullish

That's good

I'm thinking of the future now - whatvwill happen around the $3 mark this time?
    If it goes anywhere near $3 i will be making silly money...AIR will have been a money printer in the past 12...