sharetrader
Page 781 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177777877978078178278378478579183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 20188

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Thanks guys. Yes that helps. I know it's a bit of a guessing game but keen to hear people's estimates.

Quote Originally Posted by simjp81 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yes that helps. I know it's a bit of a guessing game but keen to hear people's estimates.
    Final 10-15 cps, special, (which is a virtual certainty in my view) also 10-15 cps, both fully imputed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by simjp81 View Post
    Hi everyone. New here and new to trading. Have bought a small holding in AIR and have been enjoying reading everyone's thoughts and opinions.

Can anyone tell me what they estimate the upcoming dividend range will be including a possible special.

Thanks
    Welcome to the mad hatters club. I would be happy with 5c div and 5c special or 10c div and no special. Then if they give you more it comes as a nice surprise.

Banned

I'm looking for 25c in total fully imputed, would be happy with that. Under 20c would be a bit lean IMO.

Banned

Air rated in the top 3 airlines worldwide by TripAdvisor out of 66 carriers(Not really a surprise to some of us aye) Meanwhile Jetstar rated one of the worst but hey no surprises there either.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Air rated in the top 3 airlines worldwide by TripAdvisor out of 66 carriers(Not really a surprise to some of us aye) Meanwhile Jetstar rated one of the worst but hey no surprises there either.
    Has that broken Jetstar jet left Guam yet?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm looking for 25c in total fully imputed, would be happy with that. Under 20c would be a bit lean IMO.
    10 cps interim divvy was definitely on the lean and mean side...but now AIR are flush with cash from quitting virgin at a good price and getting their shareholder loan repaid...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    10 cps interim divvy was definitely on the lean and mean side...but now AIR are flush with cash from quitting virgin at a good price and getting their shareholder loan repaid...
    AIR quit Virgin at a big loss, it's only greedy shareholders who cast that loss aside on the assumption that AIR will pay the capital less losses back to the shareholders as special dividends, rather than make good on their promise to invest shareholder capital in earnings accretive investments. Big fail imho. Maybe they have run of ideas and flick the residual value back to shareholders, maybe they won't. If they do it will confirm AIR's lack of investment nouse and non-domestic growth potential. Imagine how that looks to their international competitors, bowing out on the whim of a disgruntled CEO with a grudge, passing growth capital less losses back to shareholders. I bet those competitors are laughing their heads off watching AIR revert back to being a bit player in NZ reliant on gouging super profits from their monopoly domestic network.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Popcorn & A bottle of Tiger ready

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    AIR quit Virgin at a big loss...
    ...gouging super profits from their monopoly domestic network.
    This should be good....
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 08-08-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    om mani peme hum

Not forgetting the government (as majority owner) maybe whispering in their "air" saying we would like a bit of cash please!