sharetrader
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Give a Dog a Bone...

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I would prefer that in the garage..looks a better deal than the telesa ...with a nice body kit may be able to persuade her...
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EC&FORM=VRDGAR
    Well respected motoring journalist Steve Sutcliffe opines on the new AMG E63.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Advanced Member

Just anecdotally, in Shanghai at the moment and sitting at a bar on the corner watching traffic.... nearly every vehicle, be it a car or a scooter is electric. (about 9 out of 10) Not an exhaust to be seen. I believe the govt gives subsidies for electric vehicles. They say the cars here have a range of between 150 and 250km. Tis a lot warmer though.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Just anecdotally, in Shanghai at the moment and sitting at a bar on the corner watching traffic.... nearly every vehicle, be it a car or a scooter is electric. (about 9 out of 10) Not an exhaust to be seen. I believe the govt gives subsidies for electric vehicles. They say the cars here have a range of between 150 and 250km. Tis a lot warmer though.
    Yep, and I reckon if they weren't electric you wouldn't be there, and neither would the bar in a year or so.