sharetrader
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    percy

Default LOV.Lovisa Holdings Ltd.

With thanks to Noodles and KW.
    105,000,000 shares on issue ,giving a market cap of $403,200,000 at $3.84.
    eps.22.07 cents....PE 17.4 ...Div Yield {australian] 3.13%
    Lovisa produce and sell Fashion jewellery and accessories.
    They have stores in Australia,NZ,UK,Singapore,Malaysia and South Africa,and have franchise stores in the Middle East.
    The company utilizes daily inventory monitoring from its centrally located warehouses in Melbourne and Hong Kong.
    They trade from "smallish" stores in very high foot traffic Malls.The pay back from opening a new store is usually under 18 months.
    Logistics are made easy by jewellery being small.Airfreighting product around the world is cheap,and fast compared to TVs,clothing etc. This aids stock turns.The products appeal to women of all ages.
    I keep an eye on Westfield Riccarton store.Allways busy.
    Today they announced an earnings upgrade.

Handsome Member

Not carrying too much debt either.

Hunting for Heuristic trends

They seem to be currently trading in thier historic upper range. Will be interesting to see how they fare against Michael Hill and similar.

percy

I see them targeting a very different sector of the market.The high turnover lower price level.ie under $30 price level.

percy

Final boarding call,the train is about to leave the station....Toot,toot.!..lol.
    I hear Australian brokers ,Morgans,Macquaries,Bell Potter and Evans Partners have up dated their price targets to between $4.48 and $5.06.

percy

The presentation LOV gave today to Macquarie Conference is well worth a read.
    In my first post I said the pay back from each new store was 18months.I was wrong,it is under a year.Now that's incredible.!
    Last edited by percy; 03-05-2017 at 12:06 PM.

IMO

Down from then ($3.77) to $3.43 and hovering on/under 200DMA; Irrational or just being clobbered along with all the retail sector running Amazon scared etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Down from then ($3.77) to $3.43 and hovering on/under 200DMA; Irrational or just being clobbered along with all the retail sector running Amazon scared etc?
    Previous market crashes were signalled by some stocks being priced irrationally ..... and then the price of most stocks collapsed

Just an observation
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Maybe W69 I've read small cap and now big cap turning down in Aus , is the midcap next? Consensus on 4 traders is $4.56 by 6 analysts and they had great upgrade Thread » Percy has a better handle on this one then me, any thoughts percy etc? Retail is abhorred atm.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 21-06-2017 at 09:12 AM. Reason: midcap not madcap lol

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Maybe W69 I've read small cap and now big cap turning down in Aus , is the midcap next? Consensus on 4 traders is $4.56 by 6 analysts and they had great upgrade Thread » Percy has a better handle on this one then me, any thoughts percy etc? Retail is abhorred atm.
    Sorry I have only just seem this post.
    Yes retail is not the place/sector to be in.
    As an ex retailer I think LOV's retail model is fantastically clever.
    Their last announcement,1st May, stated same store sales were up 10.9%.Now that is clever and is very real growth.
    I am noticing LOV's share price is back to near $4.00...This is interesting as it has tried to break through the $4.00 barrier three times.Maybe fourth time lucky.