sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default SYFT on the Unlisted

Hi All,
    Anyone following SYFT on the Unlisted exchange?

Am interested to hear any views or thoughts on them. I hear big things in the future are to come, including a takeover negotiations...anyone else know much?

Technology is great - but a huge disappointment they haven't converted to sales. They have missed a huge opportunity (IMO) of sniffer technology at airports sniffing out al quadea bombs and gangland drugs. Not sure if they are going to be on Unlisted for much longer - they were looking at pulling out as cash was a major problem. Not sure if they have resolved the dispute with previous CEO who reckons he is owed potloads from cash he stumped up with.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Technology is great - but a huge disappointment they haven't converted to sales. They have missed a huge opportunity (IMO) of sniffer technology at airports sniffing out al quadea bombs and gangland drugs. Not sure if they are going to be on Unlisted for much longer - they were looking at pulling out as cash was a major problem. Not sure if they have resolved the dispute with previous CEO who reckons he is owed potloads from cash he stumped up with.
    Hi Minimoke..cheers.
    Thats about what Ive heard too..have heard they intend on listing on the NZX in the future though. A buy-out could also be forthcoming, but that was speculation from a large shareholder, so dont attribute it as fact, purely third party talk.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Hi Minimoke..cheers.
    Thats about what Ive heard too..have heard they intend on listing on the NZX in the future though. A buy-out could also be forthcoming, but that was speculation from a large shareholder, so dont attribute it as fact, purely third party talk.
    My sincere advice is sell out and put your money into Australian CSG. ( Coal Seam Gas ). A huge growth industry.

The Arrow ( AOE ) Annual Report is a good start.

I have followed this Syft technology and it suffers through lack of sales and shareholder dilution ( cap raising ).

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    have heard they intend on listing on the NZX in the future though.
    Too much imbiding in top shelf liquer talking there! More realistic ramping is "we're staying on Unlisted"

Advanced Member

SAM (Salvus Asset Management) has some commentary in their Annual Report (page 8). Final sentence concludes ".........a convincing strategy still needs to be in place to shore up investor confidence".

Good technology, lots of potential areas that they could sell into. Some of these areas are quite hard to break into eg medical testing, oil detection, border security. All these require long delays before getting approved and customers begin buying. Up until earlier this year they weren't very sales focused (not sure if this has changed) so had a good product but they were trying to get it into too many markets and not doing well anywhere.

If they can get the marketing and sales right then there is potential for great profits. If they can't then it will go under. The technology is all there it's purely a marketing and sales problem. If they don't improve this then I wouldn't put my money in.

Also it seems they are very short of cash. They are going to need to raise more soon or maybe they already are. Sales will take a while to build up too so they will need a decent amount of cash until then.

Good technology, hope they can pull it off and get sales because NZ needs more technology companies.

Result out. Looks horrible and looking to hide by not trading shares via public system.

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/do...rim_Report.pdf

percy

no surprizes there!!!!
    how they expect to world wide market fom christchurch beats me,
    they need people on the ground in a great many countries.
    i think they need to look at what mooring systems did with cavotec.
    this gave mooring product excellent representation world wide.

Interesting to see that Directors think the shares are only worth 0.88c, that is less than 1c a share.