sharetrader
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I sold out av around 9.5c into the run yesterday, but weird price action to drop so far back. Has this become a hotcopper plaything already?

Not sure shasta..RLE looks briliant all we need is commercial flow rates and it will be on its way towards 50c+
    gutted on family holiday in Auckland and didn't get to the net till later in the day ....had I been around at open I would have sold half @10c

And would for sure been Buying back in at these levels ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Yeah, who'd have thunk it? The depth suggests a real chance to pick up in the shallow 8's tomorrow morning.... and that's what I'll be doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Yeah, who'd have thunk it? The depth suggests a real chance to pick up in the shallow 8's tomorrow morning.... and that's what I'll be doing!
    Yes only Negative I could see keeping buyers away would be no recent update on dewatering Tamarama-1 ...longer it takes more holders worry and buyers sit on their hands >> yet with recent ann's I find it hard to believe of any major issues....

still till the update many will wait>> even I have spare funds after taking some profits in MGX today ,,we get good Tamarama ann>> and I'll be adding to my already large interest >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes only Negative I could see keeping buyers away would be no recent update on dewatering Tamarama-1 ...longer it takes more holders worry and buyers sit on their hands >> yet with recent ann's I find it hard to believe of any major issues....

still till the update many will wait>> even I have spare funds after taking some profits in MGX today ,,we get good Tamarama ann>> and I'll be adding to my already large interest >>
    Jumped in today, mid 8's. Can't see it lingering here for much longer.

Jumped in today, mid 8's. Can't see it lingering here for much longer.
    Yes if we get a good ann on Tamarama-1 then I could see the SP double >>> compare market values to the likes of STX and BUL ....RLE should well catch up soon

Yes if we get a good ann on Tamarama-1 then I could see the SP double >>> compare market values to the likes of STX and BUL ....RLE should well catch up soon
    Could be that it's catch up time now. Up 20+ % today. Chart looks strong.

Yes Very nice and so much more to come I see the M&M guys talking up RLE as a 10 bagger potential

Yes Very nice and so much more to come I see the M&M guys talking up RLE as a 10 bagger potential
    Exposure to the impending Aust. gas 'crisis', be it through Blue, Real or others , is not just ginchy but backed up by solid FA. Fun times!

Exposure to the impending Aust. gas 'crisis', be it through Blue, Real or others , is not just ginchy but backed up by solid FA. Fun times!
    Yes glad I grabbed a few more at their recent lows .... so very undervalued to peers STX BUL COI etc