sharetrader

Thread: Zagga

Hybrid View

Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.
    I'm only in for a few small investments, early days yet but I've been impressed by the communication.