sharetrader
Page 4 of 137 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Beat Trump at the polls.
    If that is all he has accomplished, well thats quite the CV.

I'm not sure I can listen to Trump for 90 minutes saying how great he is whilst making derogatory comments about everyone else.
    (As I write, I realized its the same modus operandi as one of the posters on here!)

No live audience, candidates muted whilst the other is speaking. Amazing that they have to do this just because of Trumps record of rude behaviour. I remember him stalking Clinton around the stage like a predator in 2016.

Anyone know how to view it in NZ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I'm not sure I can listen to Trump for 90 minutes saying how great he is whilst making derogatory comments about everyone else.
    (As I write, I realized its the same modus operandi as one of the posters on here!)
    They seem attached to celebrities like a form of OCD.

Trump, Elon musk, steve jobs, obama (just to be equal). They are worshipped to the extent of saints and downsides are ignored.

This mindset is obviously a problem because it can lead to someone like Hitler in the worst case, though trump is nowhere near as methodical, charasmatic and tends to ruin everything so let's hope his team is the same.

Guru

No live audience, candidates muted whilst the other is speaking. Amazing that they have to do this just because of Trumps record of rude behaviour. I remember him stalking Clinton around the stage like a predator in 2016.

Anyone know how to view it in NZ?
    TV3 has it I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    They seem attached to celebrities like a form of OCD.

Trump, Elon musk, steve jobs, obama (just to be equal). They are worshipped to the extent of saints and downsides are ignored.

This mindset is obviously a problem because it can lead to someone like Hitler in the worst case, though trump is nowhere near as methodical, charasmatic and tends to ruin everything so let's hope his team is the same.
    This mindset is obviously a problem because it can lead to someone like Jacinda Ardern in the worst case.

Guru

We can do worse than Jacinda (she got us data centres, Aussie citizenship for kiwis and trade deals).

An international diplomacy star compared to those who have "good conversations" but nothing delivered.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 28-06-2024 at 10:30 AM.

Guru

Joey Biden has capitulated already.

He was the one who cancelled out the live audience, because he knew Trump plays them better and gets a very vocal level of support.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Joey Biden has capitulated already.

He was the one who cancelled out the live audience, because he knew Trump plays them better and gets a very vocal level of support.
    Joe doesn't have to show up you know. Neither does trump but he can't help himself, loves the attention.

Guru

Trump will out flank Joey.

All he has to do is to get a war veteran to appear in the wings with his golf trundler, and Joey will shuffle off the set mid debate to have a chat!

Knows his priorities does our Joey.

Guru

Trump would be a war veteran if he didn't have those unfortuante bone spurs.