sharetrader
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Can anyone tell me - is Contact Energy still the only company they have enabled DRP for? There is no option to filter on DRP so the only way to find out if there are any other companies supported, is to manually troll through them. I was told KFL, BRM and MLN were on the list of initial companies, but DRP is still not available on any of them.

Beyond ridiculous now.

EDIT:
    I messaged Sharesies to ask them. They have just replied, saying they "have no timeline" for introducing DRP for more companies. I have zero confidence in them. They have completely lost the plot.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 27-05-2023 at 03:59 PM. Reason: to add information

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Can anyone tell me - is Contact Energy still the only company they have enabled DRP for? There is no option to filter on DRP so the only way to find out if there are any other companies supported, is to manually troll through them. I was told KFL, BRM and MLN were on the list of initial companies, but DRP is still not available on any of them.

Beyond ridiculous now.

EDIT:
    I messaged Sharesies to ask them. They have just replied, saying they "have no timeline" for introducing DRP for more companies. I have zero confidence in them. They have completely lost the plot.
    TRA have now announced their DRP. You (if you hold) can only hope.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...311/395629.pdf

It is beyond a joke now. I no longer have any confidence in Sharesies to meet the needs of customers. They have well and truly lost their way.

I guess there is a slim chance they may enable DRP for TRA, but given they told me "No timeline" on adding more companies, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Onemootpoint View Post
    TRA have now announced their DRP. You (if you hold) can only hope.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...311/395629.pdf

Reply I got from them on March 10...

"Thanks for reaching out 👍
    CEN is the first company we are offering DRP for. We will be offering more investments as we go so keep an eye out for updates on this 🍍"

With your correspondence update, guess I can stop keeping an eye out JAK 🙄

Guru

For anyone skeptical about Sharsies behavior, please see my recent post on the Greenfern thread.

Interesting. I will have to read it through a few more times tomorrow, as I had never even heard of Greenfern until now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    For anyone skeptical about Sharsies behavior, please see my recent post on the Greenfern thread.

Today's message:

"Kia ora Carren!
    I can confirm that Contact Energy is the only company that currently has DRP available."

From this, and the previous "we have no time-line" message, it would seem they have zero interest in extending the DRP feature, to any further companies. What kind of IT/design department implements a feature, trials it on one company, without any road map for a full roll-out? Rhetorical question obviously.

I can only hope that when Hatch and Jarden Direct join forces in August (I think) that they make a decision to support the NZX, and do so for an affordable fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottagestyles View Post
    Reply I got from them on March 10...

"Thanks for reaching out 
    CEN is the first company we are offering DRP for. We will be offering more investments as we go so keep an eye out for updates on this "

With your correspondence update, guess I can stop keeping an eye out JAK 
    Last edited by justakiwi; 01-06-2023 at 03:27 PM.

Highly user friendly and attractive branding, but lagging behind on fees when compared to some other platforms

Does anyone use the Sharesies app either for their own investing or for kids accounts?

Over the past week, I have suddenly began to experience major issues - where my grandkids accounts are randomly displaying some or all of my portfolio, either alongside or instead of, their own. I have reported this several times over the past few days, and Sharesies have sent to their IT department to follow up. Tonight, I placed orders for my grandkids (for KFL) then received confirmation emails for each, confirming their orders have been placed - for OCA!

This seems to be an app issue - I do not experience any of these issues when accessing via my browser/the website.

Just curious to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Pretty rare I need to go to "force stop" in apps to clear glitches but do this regulary with Sharesies on the phone (Android).
    They may get their app together around the same time they offer DRP's 😉