sharetrader

Default AWJ Auric Mining

Have been watching this one and it looks ok. It has done its first gold pour for this season.It is a miner and explorer with good tenements and mines and some great drill results from its Munda mine with infill drill results to come .Also has a stock pile of ore to be processed.And is trending up,so worth a look .

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    Doesn't look bad at all, but I'm a bit wary of a stock that has already run over 300% in the last year.
    Nice work if you have been holding for that time.
    Last edited by Daytr; Yesterday at 09:19 AM.

cant delete
    Last edited by miner; Yesterday at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Doesn't look bad at all, but I'm a bit wary of a stock that has already run over 300% in the last year.
    Nice work if you have been holding for that time.
    Fair point but then lots of gold miners come from very low prices,then hit good drill results and they jump up.This is what AWJ has done but the bit I also like is that it has good mines producing gold,so with this and more what should be good drill results to come there should be more upside.But in saying that everyone should do their own homework .

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

I’ve had a look at the stock Miner and its a great find. Have to say its really building towards something great, especially with the gold price being so high and them being in production. Management have proven they can execute and best of all they are self-funding.

Current production is at Jeffreys Find, which is an end of the life mine with 12 months of mining still left in it, but enough to generate more than $10 million in NPAT in 2024 on top of their $4m in the bank, enough to fund their next project. With a little more mining in 2025 that should add another couple million dollars to the bank before they finish up.

Munda is the next project expected to produce 100,000 ounces of gold in its lifetime of 3-5 years, with a small trial pit starting end of the year or start of 2025. On average if they produce 20,000 ounces a year at the current gold price they will net $30 million before tax, though they will be committing millions in exploration cost on their other future projects. After tax and exploration expenses if they end up with $15-$20 million in NPAT on their current $29 million market cap in 2025 you’d be pretty happy. With near term production in Munda and all funded from current profits from Jeffreys find, theres a lot to like about the company.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; Yesterday at 05:00 PM.

Thanks for the rundown on the $ side of things , I'm better at the grams per ton side of things . I like that they can pay for their own exploration by digging up gold from Mines they have already found.When I get time I will do some more homework on them as far as tenements go .