sharetrader

Default TSX- iT3 Energy -low P/E - HIGH yield

Why I've been buying up some of these great valued stocks on the TSX

all produce around 50/50 Nat Gas / Oil

At this point in time ... I like iT3 out of the three low P/E 3-4 long-life onshore-based O&G reserves 20yrs+ at present 20,000BOEPD

and great yield 8-9% pa

I do hold JOY but think I'll shift more funds into IT3 ... JOY has half the BOEPD but does have a Nat Gas power plant and goal to have another one built ..

....Why TSX Canadian Nat gas & crude oil .. pricing as Canada has had for some time some of the lowest Nat Gas prices in the world alongside USA ... as the shale boom created an excess of Nat Gas .. But many experts think this won't last much longer and we could see north America heading towards much higher Nat Gas prices we see in the likes of Europe , Aus etc

LNG exports are increasing

worth a read and watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4dC22hGiI

We believe today’s North American natural gas market resembles that uranium market: despite widespread investor pessimism, it too is about to slip into “structural deficit”. Careful research and a differentiated outlook may reward the enterprising natural gas investor just as large profits accrued to the uranium investor back in 2018

https://blog.gorozen.com/blog/is-gas...ource=hs_email

worth a watch ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-05-2024 at 01:22 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

i3 Energy (I3E.L ITE.V) announced the company's 2024 capital budget and production guidance. The budget of US$50.9 million is forecasted to deliver 15 gross wells (10.5 net, 95% net i3-operated) to be drilled across the portfolio in Central Alberta, Simonette, and its northern Clearwater acreage. Forecast exit 2024 production of 20,250 - 21,250 barrels of oil equivalent per day represents a year-over-year increase of approximately 3% from the prior year average exit rate, or approximately 8% from current levels, as the company expects to recommence drilling in June 2024 and positions for accelerated Montney development in 2025. US$70 - 75 million of 2024 net operating income is forecast and US$55 - 60 million of EBITDA before hedging gains and losses, based on budget price assumptions of US$82/barrel for WTI and C$2.25/gigajoule for AECO natural gas. The company is expected to return forecasted dividends of £12.3 million (US$15.7 million) in 2024, representing 1.0260 pence per share for the year, translating to a forward yield of 8.1% based on the closing price of i3's ordinary shares of 12.66 pence on 23 April 2024.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Why I've been buying up some of these great valued stocks on the TSX

all produce around 50/50 Nat Gas / Oil

At this point in time ... I like iT3 out of the three low P/E 3-4 long-life onshore-based O&G reserves 20yrs+ at present 20,000BOEPD

and great yield 8-9% pa

I do hold JOY but think I'll shift more funds into IT3 ... JOY has half the BOEPD but does have a Nat Gas power plant and goal to have another one built ..

....Why TSX Canadian Nat gas & crude oil .. pricing as Canada has had for some time some of the lowest Nat Gas prices in the world alongside USA ... as the shale boom created an excess of Nat Gas .. But many experts think this won't last much longer and we could see north America heading towards much higher Nat Gas prices we see in the likes of Europe , Aus etc

LNG exports are increasing

worth a read and watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4dC22hGiI

We believe today’s North American natural gas market resembles that uranium market: despite widespread investor pessimism, it too is about to slip into “structural deficit”. Careful research and a differentiated outlook may reward the enterprising natural gas investor just as large profits accrued to the uranium investor back in 2018

https://blog.gorozen.com/blog/is-gas...ource=hs_email

worth a watch ...
    Cheers JB.So much value hasn't filtered down to these plays but also nancap stocks of all kinds as well as alot of gold explorer/ developers,something's gotta give sometimes ,maybe when inflation is finally dealt to and int rates drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cheers JB.So much value hasn't filtered down to these plays but also nancap stocks of all kinds as well as alot of gold explorer/ developers,something's gotta give sometimes ,maybe when inflation is finally dealt to and int rates drop.
    Yes forecast Canadian Nat Gas Prices look very bullish in their futures for this northern hemi winter onwards.. in ITE case some 50-60% of their BOE is Alberta Nat Gas .. at present they won't be making much profit per Gj yet are still trading on sub 10 P/E .. I think if Nat Gas does double if not more then that's going be great for ITE bottom line

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Well my largest holding at present is SNAS leveraged 2:1-3:1 short ETF of the NDX

so crash is fine by me ..as long as GOLD/Copper O&G don't get hit to hard

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well my largest holding at present is SNAS leveraged 2:1-3:1 short ETF of the NDX

so crash is fine by me ..as long as GOLD/Copper O&G don't get hit to hard
    JBmurc

I sincerely apologize for posting this video here. By mistake I have posted here. Btw I’m looking forward to adding few commodity stocks in my concentrated portfolio. I noticed at different times different commodities have outperformed others. So far, I was able to beat the market over last 12 months as I made use of Zulu principle to pick stocks. Besides few very strong ones are for long term and mainly commodity stocks are for my professional trading. For me the best trading stocks are commodity stocks.

Thank you for your valuable contributions on the commodity market.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 16-05-2024 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    JBmurc

I sincerely apologize for posting this video here. By mistake I have posted here. Btw I’m looking forward to adding few commodity stocks in my concentrated portfolio. I noticed at different times different commodities have outperformed others. So far, I was able to beat the market over last 12 months as I made use of Zulu principle to pick stocks. Besides few very strong ones are for long term and mainly commodity stocks are for my professional trading. For me the best trading stocks are commodity stocks.

Thank you for your valuable contributions on the commodity market.
    No stress

recently sold out of JOY for a small loss and shifted most of those funds into ITE-iT3 ENERGY @ 19c so now one of my largest holdings

IMHO a much better prospect going forward>> latest production numbers out last night ...which seen the SP head to 20c up 5%

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/i3-en...060000896.html

Production Update

Production in Q1 2024 averaged 19,410 boepd, comprised of 60.0 million standard cubic feet of natural gas per day ("mmcf/d"), 4,814 barrels per day ("bbl/d") of natural gas liquids ("NGLs"), 4,246 bbl/d of oil & condensate and 348 boepd of royalty interest production. The quarterly production represents a decrease of approximately 4% relative to Q4 2023, resulting from conservative capital management during the period of softening gas prices and further downtime primarily due to extreme cold in January 2024, which led to a loss of ~300 boepd for the month (or ~100 boepd for the quarter).

Also great yield play>>

Return of Capital

The Company remains committed to delivering a sustainable dividend as part of its total return model. The Q4 2023 dividend of £3.084 million (USD 3.911 million) or 0.2565 pence per share was declared and paid in Q1 2024. The Q1 2024 dividend of £3.084 million (USD 3.911 million) or 0.2565 pence per share was declared in early April and subsequently paid in early May. Subject to Board approval, the Company expects to pay the Q2 2024 dividend of 0.2565 pence per share in early Q3 2024, which translates to a forward yield of 9.4% based on the closing price of i3's ordinary shares on 10 May 2024.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-05-2024 at 01:21 PM.

Outlook

Following the Company's recent USD 24.8 million partial sale of its royalty assets, the elimination of all bank indebtedness and the establishment of a USD 55.6 million reserve-based credit facility, i3 is well positioned to execute its USD 50.9 million 2024 capital programme. The programme will be fully funded from existing Company resources and is designed to balance growth, financial discipline, and a sustainable long term-dividend through a predictable development-focused programme, all while positioning the Company to commence its Simonette Montney pad development drilling in Q1 2025.

The Company has an ongoing campaign of scouting, surveying and acquiring key surface locations to ensure a large inventory of drillable oil and gas locations, allowing it to pivot operationally to respond to commodity price movements and operational risks, as they occur.

The capital programme will be focused on the second half of the year, with 85% of the capital deployed over the balance of 2024. As such, the 2024 programme anticipates drilling operations will commence in late Q2, with continuous operations through to year-end. Should it be the case that the forward strip forecast for commodity prices deviates from the Company's budgeted projections, the Company is well positioned to both reallocate its drilling locations to optimize economic returns or capitalize on strategic accretive acquisitions as they are identified.

The Company is extremely pleased with recent objectives completed and is excited to have realized increased liquidity on its balance sheet which, combined with stable cash flows, can be used to support both its organic and inorganic initiatives during the remainder of 2024.

The Company is pleased to present a snapshot of our Q1 2024 financial results below. i3's unaudited condensed interim financial statements for the three months ended 31 March 2024 and related Management's Discussion and Analysis ("MD&A") are available on i3 Energy's website at https://i3.energy/ and filed on SEDAR+.