Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
The "account" is a forex trading account not a mechanism to hold your AUD dividends for further AUD processing. So....if you want to get your AUD dividend from your Aussie company paid into your AUD account in your NZ (eg ASB) bank account rather than into your NZD account, there seems to be no way of achieving this.
If anyone has somehow achieved this I would be grateful for the know-how.
Hi Dibble. Respectfully, I encourage you to dig a little further.

Over the last month I have had various AUD dividends deposited into our WISE (AUD) a/c and have distributed them how & when I wish.

One can elect to transfer those funds into pretty much any nominated account, whether they be an AUD a/c, anywhere in the world, e.g your ASB - AUD a/c, or a kiwi domiciled NZD a/c (of course following competitively priced currency exchange with WISE).

And yes you are correct, WISE for example will generally offer much better NET conversion rates (incl any fees) then your bank. So generally speaking, for retail investors I would suggest it is easier & more cost effective to get WISE to convert from AUD to NZD, and then transfer the funds to your NZ domiciled NZD a/c.