sharetrader
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default Last one to leave NZ ….

Switch off the lights and leave the country to the parasites, beneficiaries and losers being bred by Labour for their loyal votes :

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/132...n-three-months

"The Australian Bureau recorded 12,650 New Zealanders arrived with the intention to stay during the first three months of the year – a 42% increase on the three months before.​"

“When I sold my car to a dealer, the seller asked me the reason why. When I told him, he mentioned that every day he had two to three customers selling their car for the same reason: moving to Australia.”

“They pushed us to give them a moving date because containers were getting full quickly due to people moving overseas,” she said.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-06-2023 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Switch off the lights and leave the country to the parasites, beneficiaries and losers being bred by Labour for their loyal votes :

As someone who came back to NZ 10 years ago after living in Sydney for 15 years, it's been an eye opener for sure. In that time NZ has become a very expensive place to live. However what has made things worse, post pandemic, is the wave of crime that goes unpunished and the lack of focus by the Government where their core roles are secondary to other agendas such as rebranding and road to zero etc rather than just fixing the roads.

I'm heading back to Sydney shortly for a visit so it will be interesting to compare again.

Guru

It is sad that that this Labour govt, has bred a culture of entitlement. It is no solution to the existing entitlement in society that it inherited.

If you don't pack your bags and leave now Balance, you are a total hypocrite. You spew forth a great many words, but you never ever back them up with actions.

Practice what you preach for once in your sad, sorry, self-absorbed, judgmental life.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    If you don't pack your bags and leave now Balance, you are a total hypocrite. You spew forth a great many words, but you never ever back them up with actions.

Practice what you preach for once in your sad, sorry, self-absorbed, judgmental life.
    You asked me before and I have answered you - I fully intend to milk everything I can from these Labour losers I possibly can. You savvy or are you just plain to Ardern star struck to be able to comprehend anything anymore?

That's BS and you know it. It's a fly-away comment used to provide (in your eyes) a legitimate excuse for not following your own advice. You will talk the talk till the cows come home, but you will never​ walk the walk. You are gutless and don't have the balls to actually pack up and leave.

I would actually have some respect for you if you did.

You asked me before and I have answered you - I fully intend to milk everything I can from these Labour losers I possibly can. You savvy or are you just plain to Ardern star struck to be able to comprehend anything anymore?

That's BS and you know it. It's a fly-away comment used to provide (in your eyes) a legitimate excuse for not following your own advice. You will talk the talk till the cows come home, but you will never​ walk the walk. You are gutless and don't have the balls to actually pack up and leave.

I would actually have some respect for you if you did.
    And what is your respect worth - as much as Clueless Cindy's BS and Spin?

You voted for her, not me just in case you try to hide from that decision.

The biggest transfer of wealth in NZ occurred under this Labour government - to property and asset owners from non-property owners, especially the young and elderly.

It's no wonder that the young are leaving NZ and I for one, encourage them to do so - the future is much brighter for them in Australia than in this racially & economic divided and woke-stricken land.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-06-2023 at 09:57 AM.

I have not once hidden from that decision. You are also well aware that I have zero intention of voting Labour in August, yet you feel the need to continually respond to me with comments like this? It is nothing more than a feeble attempt at distraction. An attempt to get the focus off you, and your hypocrisy.

I feel incredibly sorry for you to be honest. You are so full of anger and hatred. I don't know what you have experienced in your life that caused you to be this way, but you were like this long before Labour won the last election. So there is a lot more to it than simply your disgust with the government. You need to find a way to deal with whatever is causing it, before you give yourself a heart attack or ulcer. Seriously.

You voted for her, not me just in case you try to hide from that decision.

I have not once hidden from that decision. You are also well aware that I have zero intention of voting Labour in August, yet you feel the need to continually respond to me with comments like this? It is nothing more than a feeble attempt at distraction. An attempt to get the focus off you, and your hypocrisy.

I feel incredibly sorry for you to be honest. You are so full of anger and hatred. I don't know what you have experienced in your life that caused you to be this way, but you were like this long before Labour won the last election. So there is a lot more to it than simply your disgust with the government. You need to find a way to deal with whatever is causing it, before you give yourself a heart attack or ulcer. Seriously.
    Thanks for your concern, JAK - I do appreciate it but ......

...... I suggest and highly recommend you give your concern to all the NZers whose lives have been wrecked by Clueless Cindy, Chip off the Old Block Ardern (Hipkins) and this Labour government.

The ones who cannot get proper medical treatment,

proper education,

decent housing and

who cannot put food on the table while

grappling with ever increasing levels of crime.

Meanwhile, this government YOU VOTED IN continues with its aim of making all NZers into beneficiaries, parasites and loyal Labour supporters.

Note the karma you invoke by voting in Ardern, useless and clueless as she proceeded to destroy NZ.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/05/15/women-caught-in-breast-cancer-screening-fails-all-harmed-patient/

"Breast screening delays and failures put women's lives at risk."
    Last edited by Balance; 06-06-2023 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks for your concern, JAK - I do appreciate it but ......

...... I suggest and highly recommend you give your concern to all the NZers whose lives have been wrecked by Clueless Cindy, Chip off the Old Block Ardern (Hipkins) and this Labour government.

The ones who cannot get proper medical treatment,

proper education,

decent housing and

who cannot put food on the table while

grappling with ever increasing levels of crime.

Meanwhile, this government YOU VOTED IN continues with its aim of making all NZers into beneficiaries, parasites and loyal Labour supporters.

Note the karma you invoke by voting in Ardern, useless and clueless as she proceeded to destroy NZ.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/05/15/women-caught-in-breast-cancer-screening-fails-all-harmed-patient/

"Breast screening delays and failures put women's lives at risk."
    National gutted health, education, sold off state houses.
    The cost of living in NZ was out of control way before the pandemic put it on steroids.

Key sold off 50% equity in the power companies and electricity prices have spiraled higher ever since.

I don't have much time for Labour but please don't suggest that the Right are going to improve social services. Their track record is abysmal in the areas you pointed out.