sharetrader
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    In which case, she has disgraced her gender and race after so proudly identifying herself as both.

You best get back to checking up on facts before you start posting garbage again like the 12,000 state houses built by Labour.
    Straight out of the Trump handbook. If I repeat a lie often enough, perhaps people will start believing it to be true.
    Facts & Balance are like polar opposites.

Do you say that about every time a white man gets drunk?
    Honestly your posts are so transparent, displaying your underlying prejudice.
    You are obviously not very self aware.
    Last edited by Daytr; 04-07-2023 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Straight out of the Trump handbook. If I repeat a lie often enough, perhaps people will start believing it to be true.

Do you say that about every time a white man gets drunk?
    Honestly your posts are so transparent, displaying your underlying prejudice.
    You are obviously not very self aware.
    You got it! You can be taught!

Keep repeating the LIE that Labour built 12,000 state houses then, regurgitating peasant Daytr!

Then, do the same with the fiction that NZers are not highly taxed compared to other countries and NZ's debt problems have nothing to do with Labour's prolific and wasteful spending ($1 billion more per week since taking office in 2017).

If nothing else whole affair an interesting exercise in how media is manipulated and who’s who in the Wellington scene.

Love it when one of Tory’s mates gets an opinion piece on Stuff defending her etc etc
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Guru

Balance used to be very against Trump but was, all the time, honing up on Trump's style and tactics - he has learned the craft well.
    Mini-Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Balance used to be very against Trump but was, all the time, honing up on Trump's style and tactics - he has learned the craft well.
    Mini-Trump.
    And on cue, out comes dobby41 ‘Cindy is the one source of truth’ to support his fellow leftist BS regurgitators.

12,000 state houses built by Labour government. Repeat the lie again and many times over and over.

And on cue, out comes dobby41 ‘Cindy is the one source of truth’ to support his fellow leftist BS regurgitators.

12,000 state houses built by Labour government. Repeat the lie again and many times over and over.
    Thanks Balance for repeating Labour's achievement in public housing. Keep up the good work on behalf of the Government.

Thanks Balance for repeating Labour's achievement in public housing. Keep up the good work on behalf of the Government.
    Happy to keep reminding everyone of the BS and lies of this Labour government, faithfully regurgitated by the indoctrinated peasants like you!

100,000 Kiwibuild homes! Built 47 in the first year!

Reduce state housing waiting list! 350% increase under Labour!
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2023 at 08:41 PM.

Membaa

Happy to keep reminding everyone of the BS and lies of this Labour government, faithfully regurgitated by the indoctrinated peasants like you!

100,000 Kiwibuild homes! Built 47 in the first year!

Reduce state housing waiting list! 350% increase under Labour!
    Despite the rallying cries of the left, who seem so indoctrinated that they cannot see the truth of what is going on, as they duck and dive from the indisputable failure to deliver, it is literally incredible, that they continue to defend the gross underperformance of the government and worse, they hope it will continue for another term.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Despite the rallying cries of the left, who seem so indoctrinated that they cannot see the truth of what is going on, as they duck and dive from the indisputable failure to deliver, it is literally incredible, that they continue to defend the gross underperformance of the government and worse, they hope it will continue for another term.
    Personally (I can't speak for others) I'm not defending Labour's shambolic performance in a lot of areas.

The diatribe by various posters on here is such a litany of hogwash with no balance whatsoever that it cannot go unanswered.

What I am pointing out is what is National going to do better?

What little policy they have released is regressive and not even costed. Yesterday National shot from the hip in response to Labour's announcement to address the health worker shortage with their reintroduction of their 2017 campaign policy of a new Doctor training facility. Such an obvious shallow attempt to respond that no one with any critical thought believes.

I would love the opposition to be better and offer a real alternative. Instead they are just relying on Labour to keep stuffing up & they are hoping they will win by default.

It's obvious to me that a huge amount of Kiwis are looking for real leadership & real change to address the real issues NZ is facing in areas of inequality, health, education, housing, climate change & crime. The first five were ignored by National for nine years and once the pandemic came along these areas became more acute.

What the polls are telling me is that a huge amount of people care deeply about these issues, as even though Labour in many areas have been shocking on delivery, at least they are trying to confront & resolve them.

National have an identity & integrity issue. They have little policy of substance & what they do have is regressive & regurgitated.
    They say they believe in Climate Change although their policies say otherwise.
    Luxon is obviously not trusted. You cannot be one thing privately, an evangelical Christian, and be something else publicly. People see through him.

Again I ask, which no one on the right on this thread has been prepared to answer. All we get is insults and repetitive BS.

The question is. If Labour is so bad, and I believe they are pretty bad as well, why is National not miles ahead in the polls?

Can any of you on the right answer that question without using disparaging remarks or have you know civility & is that beyond your skills & comprehension?