sharetrader
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    National have an identity & integrity issue. They have little policy of substance & what they do have is regressive & regurgitated.
    They say they believe in Climate Change although their policies say otherwise.
    Luxon is obviously not trusted. You cannot be one thing privately, an evangelical Christian, and be something else publicly. People see through him.

They are trying to appeal to farmers to stop the bleed to Act but are losing the centre (as seen by NACT getting 45% which is no better than what simon bridges achieved).

Labour are trying to appeal to Maori but are also losing the centre from that, along with the Maori vote.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It's not the being drunk that is the issue though. It's the type of drunk she is. Not the nice kind.
    Muldoon a nice kind of drunk?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Muldoon a nice kind of drunk?
    I have no idea, I was not around when he was PM. Probably not from what I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    They are trying to appeal to farmers to stop the bleed to Act but are losing the centre (as seen by NACT getting 45% which is no better than what simon bridges achieved).

Labour are trying to appeal to Maori but are also losing the centre from that, along with the Maori vote.
    Fail Panda! You aren't from the Right. 😅

Seems no one on the Right can explain if Labour is so bad, & I agree they are in many areas, why isn't National miles ahead in the polls?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I have no idea, I was not around when he was PM. Probably not from what I have heard.
    I was only young but can still hear his cackle.
    He had a sharp wit but also had a very dark streak & wouldn't hesitate to slander people. Just ask Colin Moyle, Muldoon destroyed the career of a potential Prime Minister, ironically David Lange replaced Moyle in the seat of Otahuhu.
    Last edited by Daytr; 06-07-2023 at 01:14 PM.

You guys are getting so off topic it's unbelievable.You could start another thread though.

Now I am not sure about the licensing laws,but I don't think you can serve intoxicated persons,so if she was tipsy then her servers would have to accept a modicum of blame,and before you all have a go at me,no it does not excuse her behavior.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/wellin...OF3OAYDUKRGRI/

Wellington region records more than 7000 sewage overflows in five years

Hope they managed to get all the Reports in and counted

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/wellin...KZSMT7T7AJQNQ/

Wellington City Council’s second data breach sees names, IP addresses of Golden Mile submitters published

Meanwhile deep in the realms of the Partying Mayor's Wellington's Local Body empire - there is a second Data belch

Wellington City Council has committed another privacy breach after it had already inadvertently released the personal details of more than 4000 people involved in road crashes, the Herald can reveal.

This time the council published the names, IP addresses, and accessibility needs of some people who made submissions on a plan to remove private cars from the Golden Mile.

The information was collected by the Let’s Get Wellington Moving transport plan and these personal details were therefore not covered by the council’s privacy policy for further sharing.

An investigation has found the personal information was publicly available on the Wellington City Council website for nine days before council officials were made aware of it.

Everyone's data is safe with this well fattened up Local Govt beast, where all the external street lights are found defective & in danger of clobbering passers by, the top are partying hard .. or is that personal data safe with WCC ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-07-2023 at 10:20 PM.

Legend

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/wellin...N2ACIKECA6CZ4/

Wellington pharmacy closing after 130 years, cites council transport plan as reason

Note the Text written on the Door:

STOP Deluded Bureaucrats at Wellington City Council and Lets Get Wellington Moving
    from banning Customers in Cars entering Courtenay Place

No Free Prescriptions here from 13 July courtesy of the sleeping, dreaming & partying bureaucrats
    after 130 years of serving the City

Legend

https://www.thepost.co.nz/a/nz-news/...t-bendy-buses-

Could Wellington be getting its first ‘bendy’ buses?

Da Bendy Bus for Welly .. that could be fun

Ideal for in gales and safely transporting WCC top brass back home with a few under their belts
    and liable to get a bit Lippy about things after

Hope Mayor and whanau don't get too badly bendy about the new shape of city transport

A sneaky little drinky planned on Welly BB to celebrate getting a little bendy on the move ?

Better hide the Council whanau, in case the local paparazzi get a sniff of what's going on
    and want to join in ..
    Last edited by nztx; 10-07-2023 at 11:33 PM.