sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Doesn't that description fit Ardern's methods? Snuck He Puapua into policy and as a result with, Mahuta as the bulldozer, nek minute....5 Waters and co-governance. Notice how Mahuta disappeared from public view once Ardern abandoned ship?

Ardern completely betrayed this country to her Marxist tendencies, and once the public woke up to her control freak extremism, the knives came out from within the senior Cabinet to save their skins. So what does Cindy do? Bullsh*ts her way off to Harvard for her meal ticket for life as reward from the WEF club. Expect Trudeau to follow her before long.
    Populists appeal to emotions rather than reason. Populists use name calling, belittling and demeaning as divisive tactics.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    Populists appeal to emotions rather than reason. Populists use name calling, belittling and demeaning as divisive tactics.
    It's not my fault all the descriptors you have highlighted are true of Ardern and Mahuta. She did sneak He Puapua into policy. She even hid it from her coalition partner. She did use Mahuta to bulldoze 5 Waters and co-governance, while marginalising the rights and concerns of the majority of the population. That is just one instance of her betrayal.

Slighting parliament protestors by saying "it feels imported" is another. Failing to upbraid Michael Wood for his "river of filth" comment is another.

So his political demise and Ardern and her government's comeuppance is sweet reward.

And the fact she was so quickly given an honorific by her own government that she had just abandoned was one hell of a slap in the face to the country she had divided, manipulated and taken to the edge of financial ruin.

Good Riddance! Now that's popular given the election result!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post

What did the last lot of Labour populists deliver ?

Where is the head populist now & what is she up to ?

Why is there very little to show for it, aside from the very deep holes Robbo dug ?

Why did Labour's populist regime start failing & crumbling as soon as Ardern ran away ?

Why did Kiwi's at large realise earlier this month that they had been sold a farce in such great numbers
    that it resulted in a Labour Bloodbath washing the clueless from power ?

What is it with the woke leftists and their degrees?

First James Shaw tried to fake his bachelor degree and now, we have Clueless Cindy attempting to downplay her 'PR' degree. Something to do with her 5 years of spin and BS while PM?

What subject did former PM Jacinda Ardern major in at University? Waikato, the Beehive & Bologna University in Italy all suggest different things.

Waikato University features PM Ardern as a "success story" on its website as follows:

KEY INFO
    Qualification(s):

* Bachelor of Communication Studies

Subject(s):

* Public Relations

The University also states, "Waikato's Bachelor of Communication offers a choice of five subject majors in Applied Digital Communication, Creative Media, Public Relations, Marketing, and Media Production". My understanding is that you may be able to pick up the odd paper in another subject, like Political Science, but that in no way remotely forms the focus of your studies. Sometimes people call such a subject a "minor". So it looks like Ardern majored in Public Relations, since Political Science is not offered as a major when you do a Bachelor of Communication.

Which brings me to how Ardern's qualifications were described when she spoke at Bologna University this week:

Jacinda Arden was born in Hamilton, New Zealand. She graduated in Political Sciences and Public Relations at the Waikato Management School in 2001 ..

The Beehive Website also puts "Politics" first in Ardern's Bio, saying her Bachelor of Communication Studies was in "Politics & Public Relations". However Waikato University states she completed a Bachelor in Communication in "Public Relations & Political Science". In University circles like mine this wording is no small thing. It matters a lot. By putting "Politics" first, it infers you majored in politics. If you did a Bachelor of Commerce in marketing, for example, and then applied for jobs, saying you had studied "Economics & Marketing" when you had just done one first year paper in economics, then folks like me would get revved up. Why? Since you'd be giving the wrong impression about what you did to employers.

Could Ardern be emphasizing political science and de-emphasizing PR, even though the latter is what her studies were primarily about? Could it be good PR to downplay PR? Ardern should clarify exactly what papers she studied & whether Political Science was indeed her major, since that's the impression given by the Beehive and her Bio as described on Bologna University's website (speaker bios are usually supplied by the speaker).

Sources:
    https://www.waikato.ac.nz/study/succ...jacinda-ardern
    https://www.beehive.govt.nz/minister...jacinda-ardern
    https://www.waikato.ac.nz/study/qual...-communication
    https://www.waikato.ac.nz/study/subj...blic-relations

"Good news, hapless fool. I am handing the government over to you in great shape to win the 2023 election." Ardern

"Thank you, clueless one. I know what you are doing but this is too good an opportunity not to take - becoming PM!" Hipkins

Election night 2023 :

"The *itch sure stitched me up good." Hipkins

Last edited by Balance; 23-03-2024 at 10:32 AM.