sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Well good news at last almost a bagger today.Went to sell half my holding and ASB tells me they have no record of my holding as they migrated to AUS.Can't find my SRN number,so its a good excuse to hang on to the lot.
    this is why i use sharesies for all my asx investing. Can be bothered with all the admin.

congrats on your near baggie

Well good news at last almost a bagger today.Went to sell half my holding and ASB tells me they have no record of my holding as they migrated to AUS.Can't find my SRN number,so its a good excuse to hang on to the lot.
    Wouldn't you be better to wait for the 0.81c buyout rather than sell on market? Or maybe that's what you're saying anyway!

Guru

Ring up the registry.

I had the same issue recently and they told me my SRN is likely L0 then my CSN number - which worked.

So this might be worth a try.....

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Yep me too

Looks like PAR share price is coming down to meet the 81c offer.