sharetrader
Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318
Results 3,171 to 3,176 of 3176
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Do a simple comparison of Key’s & National’s polls rating when he quit vs Ardern’s & Labour’s when Ardern quit.

Then, of what National got by way of votes in 2017 vs Labour in 2023.

The answer is so very obvious as to what the country thought of Clueless Cindy.

Fact is that Cindy was not fit to clean Parliament’s toilets, let alone ran the country.

but Robbo was on cleaning duties, wasn't he ? .. Delegated or shoved down the line

all that digging, scraping & scratching ... to make the hole bigger ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-05-2024 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Hear me, I beg ya.

Beware of Dandelo.
    Haha nice try buddy. Are you that desperate to shut me up.
    Rightly so as I do mostly to you, just ignore what I post.
    Trailing me with this repetitive post is all a bit creepy.

To the last NZ'er to leave, please turn the lights out

According to the E Stanford half the immigrants arriving are unskilled and low earners and half of those send a good portion of their income back to the home country.

My guess is none of them use roads, schools and hospitals either.....tongue...cheek

https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/1...porting-record
    Last edited by causecelebre; Yesterday at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    To the last NZ'er to leave, please turn the lights out

According to the E Stanford half the immigrants arriving are unskilled and low earners and half of those send a good portion of their income back to the home country.

My guess is none of them use roads, schools and hospitals either.....tongue...cheek

https://www.interest.co.nz/economy/1...porting-record
    To the young, brightest and smartest of NZ, leave before this wretched country Aotearoa dims your light and your energy.

Follow those who see the light and know Australia is a far far better country for you & your family.

"The net gain came from an estimated 238,964 long term arrivals, and an estimated 127,818 long term departures from NZ. "

That's the equivalent of the entire population of Hastings and Napier leaving NZ.

Meanwhile, this coalition government cannot even implement the simplest of policy that it promised during the election.

Not only following in the glorious footsteps of Clueless Cindy - all spin and no delivery, but one worse - raining confusion on NZers who voted them into power.

https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/na...ment-position/

"The National/New Zealand First coalition agreement states they “require the public service departments and Crown Entities to communicate primarily in English - except those entities specifically related to Māori".

Despite this, departments and agencies have received no official government directive on the use of te reo and English.

No Government entities have been directed to change their names to English."

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No Government entities have been directed to change their names to English."
    Perhaps there are bigger fish to fry right now?