sharetrader
Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,844 of 2844

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...KUQ3ZL5GLKK3I/

Media says it's doom and gloom for baldy and his pals.

Winnie doomed, getting the boot again I am told.

And if we had an election tomorrow Hipkins will be back in power with his good mates (alleged thieves, modern-day slavers and confirmed separatists).
    All the more reason for young, skilled, hardworking and professional NZers to migrate to Australia.

TV news tonight (according to W69) says contractors and tradies are leaving NZ in droves as uncertainty and delays due to the government cancelling and putting major infrastructure projects on hold.

They go with the best wishes and blessings of us all who desire for them and their families a better and brighter future than they will ever get in Aotearoa, the country sliding towards 2nd world status.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 08:56 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...KUQ3ZL5GLKK3I/

Media says it's doom and gloom for baldy and his pals.

Winnie doomed, getting the boot again I am told.

And if we had an election tomorrow Hipkins will be back in power with his good mates (alleged thieves, modern-day slavers and confirmed separatists).
    Yes...I thought it was a dreadful bit of reporting. Leading the news, breaking news etc etc etc. And no acknowledgement of the fight NZ Inc is having to combat inflation at the moment. It went on and on and on...and really...it makes no difference at all. A poll some 30 months out from the next election. What a joke. Just confirms what I think about the news services in NZ. Dog tucker !

Legend

Gez .. was there some media splat that waved an olive branch in the direction of the clueless Lost Its ?

Still some media left popping their heads out of their rabbit warrens after farewelling many of their mates ?
    Last edited by nztx; Today at 01:31 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yes...I thought it was a dreadful bit of reporting. Leading the news, breaking news etc etc etc. And no acknowledgement of the fight NZ Inc is having to combat inflation at the moment. It went on and on and on...and really...it makes no difference at all. A poll some 30 months out from the next election. What a joke. Just confirms what I think about the news services in NZ. Dog tucker !
    The media should bury the polls in favour of clips of applauding happy crowds showing up whenever our courageous PM Luxon appears.