sharetrader
Page 274 of 307 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3068
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Correct it's a failed policy from the past,a bit like boot camps
    This Cannibal Collective is treating NZ like an experiment, a ruthless business mentality,profit at all costs,complete uncaring for most kiwi's.
    The previous six years of failed policy experiments by labour speaks for itself, time for change and change is happening

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The previous six years of failed policy experiments by labour speaks for itself, time for change and change is happening
    The election is over baa.Youte still trotting out the National election spin"say it enough times and it must be true,"ehh. I wouldn't want any one else to steer us through ,COVID, disasters ,and inflation,your memory is short.Show me some proof that three strikes has worked same with bootcamp.Its sadly just more tail wagging from the Cannibal Collective.Divided we will fall.

Legend

The election is over baa.Youte still trotting out the National election spin"say it enough times and it must be true,"ehh. I wouldn't want any one else to steer us through ,COVID, disasters ,and inflation,your memory is short.Show me some proof that three strikes has worked same with bootcamp.Its sadly just more tail wagging from the Cannibal Collective.Divided we will fall.

What ? .. no throwing knives at the previous lot of clueless incompetents over their chapters of idiocy .. which they only did for past six years to try and justify their existence in power and then not very well .. only limping from one Crisis to the next Crisis to try preserve their own relevance and keep eyes away from all they weren't doing or achieving ?
    Last edited by nztx; 23-04-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Membaa

Firstly, I didn’t vote for National, so I parrot none of their slogans, and I don’t make up silly slogans like yourself ‘the coalition of chaos’. Grow up or stop posting when you’re on the gins or smoking the weed. That said I prefer to live in the present which I think is a welcome change from the past six years of utter and absolute failure by the labour government. What I would like to see is labour forming a coherent opposition, even with their allies, but nothing but crickets, they’re silent, powerless and having no influence whatsoever. It’s not a good look, Hipkins et all appear to be in disarray. The coalition must be their worst nightmare, the three centre right parties all got into government! And labour have no ammo, greens are hysterical on the sidelines and Māori party are shell shocked into silence. That’s the coup, the coalition are revoking six years of wasted policy and at pace, no wonder it’s uncomfortable for the left ideologies. Crying about it here ain’t going to make a blind bit of difference, the left has been conquered and an awkward at least 2.5 years of ridicule and disdain follows. Well deserved imo.

IMO

Shell shocked
    You said it bro
    This country is numb ATM with what's happening
    This Cannibal Collective is doing just that cannibalising ,eating itself .Watch and learn.Chaos ahead with this nightmare,three headed monster.Sad what's befalling out country.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-04-2024 at 12:14 AM.

Guru

Shell shocked
    You said it bro
    This country is numb ATM with what's happening
    This Cannibal Collective is doing just that cannibalising ,eating itself .Watch and learn.Chaos ahead with this nightmare,three headed monster.Sad what's befalling out country.
    No I am actually quite glad with what is happening to this country now with the new lot in. I did not vote for National either, but this is a hell of a lot better than that last clueless disparate bunch of corrupt misfits.

The country is definitely not numb. I sense a lot more optimism around my parts and people are keen to get things moving again. It will take time and high interest rates (thanks Labour) are still biting but there is a sense of a light at the end of the tunnel.

Guru

The last six years - the new slogan.

As if the problems weren't even there before that magic date, or worse in many cases.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Change - yes
    Change back to failed policies - no

I expect more from the Coalition of Chaos but Luxon is having a hard job controlling the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Change - yes

I expect more from the Coalition of Chaos but Luxon is having a hard job controlling the beast.
    Lol - devotee of Clueless Cindy should not expect anything other than failed policies from Labour.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Change - yes

They didn't reduce child poverty fast enough so we'll cut benefits and school lunches.