sharetrader
Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323
Results 3,221 to 3,226 of 3226
    Guru

The 13 bucks a week should cheer people up.

Don't spend it all at once.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    The 13 bucks a week should cheer people up.

Don't spend it all at once.

A multiple of Labour's single lonely COL effort or not - before the state of his Economy creation frightened him ?

Beats all Labour's Cost of Living beat ups, Fuel Tax Hike Ups & Extra Tax heists and quick patch up hands out to cover all their other massive c*ck-^ps - Cuz
    Last edited by nztx; Yesterday at 07:36 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    As I expected a trend is starting to develop
    NZ politics live: Left bloc outpaces right bloc in new political poll ,Stuff.
    This Cannibal Govts slash and burn tactics are soout of our times it's incredulous.
    I'm looking forward to something a little more wrap around and nurture ,and environmental valuation.The rest will look after itself,when this Cannibal Collective eats itself.

Legend

This Cannibal Govts slash and burn tactics are soout of our times it's incredulous.
    I'm looking forward to something a little more wrap around and nurture ,and environmental valuation.The rest will look after itself,when this Cannibal Collective eats itself.

Just as well Lab/Greens didn't continue .. Robbo might have fallen in & buried himself in one of his large Holes ,
    Parker would be forced to invent some hair brained scheme to tax fresh air and Chippie would be so running out
    of clown tricks that they would be all reruns .. The front bench would be getting so scarce on talent that
    cardboard cut-outs would be having to be trotted out to try to bluff the gullable on claims that no further
    talent had been knifed, kicked out or thrown overboard during Chippy's sausage roll making run

Guru

Do you mean like Cindy's wellbeing budgets? They worked out well...not. The pain everyone is currently feeling and will be for some time to come, rests on the pack of useless sods from 2020-23. Unfortunately, I fear our grandchildren will still be paying for it. I most certainly did not vote for the incompetent pack of destroyers and find fewer and fewer who admit they did.

And BTW JT, what was it that Hosking had wrong about the Greens?

Membaa

Straight from the hypocrite who preys on other investors advice here, has never come up with a good investment idea themself, and has a concerted focus on investing/speculating on companies that are environmentally destructive plundering natural resources.

Back to your gins and pot, hypocrite.