sharetrader

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I'm not your buddy.

You can't accept simple facts like the left wing media bias - you obviously know more than the researchers and publishers per the links. /tui

MistaTea and me related? Lol. That proves you are delusional.

If TGB wasn't clear in your view...then why did you jump to conclusions by playing the race card? Especially when you could have enquired instead given he stated his willingness to engage. You saw his final reply. Learn from it.

One thing we can agree on - if you are not going to criticise behaviour from one side, then don't criticise the same behaviour from the other. That works for me.

You just keep playing that race card and using logical fallacies all you like - see how that works out for you.

This isn't central station so we don't all need to announce our intentions....but I like the advice of MT, ynot and RTM and others. Enjoy screaming into the void.
    You finally found a fact. We aren't buddies correct.

You really don't understand what a fact is do you? However, perhaps you missed the post where I said something like a lot of journalists are want to be writers and the majority of people from the arts are left leaning so ergo it makes sense there is left leaning journalists. Just like their are numerous right wing ones.

And it hasn't prevented the mass media from having right wing columnists & journalists. I have named many of them recently.

The conditions were about race. I asked him what specifically they had a problem and they wouldn't answer, just that there shouldn't be any conditions. But there is always has been & always will be, but these conditions apparently are a problem.

The 'behaviour' is far more common from the Rightcysts posters on here. Some of them can hardly go a single post without abusing someone. So I find your comment disingenuous.

Same as your last comment, pretty well signaled I think. Thanks for taking my suggestion, at least I won't have to explain the definition of words like fact anymore...
    Last edited by Daytr; 06-05-2024 at 08:32 AM.