sharetrader
Page 260 of 285 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2843
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I don't think it unreasonable to see a difference between some regulation of standards etc, and the State dictating that you have no control over who you let your property to. So your lengthy extrapolation is somewhat unnecessary IMHO.
    BJ loves to manufacture outrage.

Membaa

I don't think it unreasonable to see a difference between some regulation of standards etc, and the State dictating that you have no control over who you let your property to. So your lengthy extrapolation is somewhat unnecessary IMHO.
    Agree, and very boring as well, like grandstanding or seeking attention, posting lengthy diatribe on public discussion groups just because they have bit of extra time on their hands and are probably just bored themselves, creating pointless narrative for the sake of meaningless, unlikely or ridiculous conversation.

Guru

So you like the Marxist state requirements with respect to your capital invested in a property except the absence of no cause eviction.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-04-2024 at 07:43 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Agree, and very boring as well, like grandstanding or seeking attention, posting lengthy diatribe on public discussion groups just because they have bit of extra time on their hands and are probably just bored themselves, creating pointless narrative for the sake of meaningless, unlikely or ridiculous conversation.
    It is good to read your posts on the good work that the coalition government is doing, I understand that investment real estate is a sacred cow.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-04-2024 at 07:51 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    So you like the Marxist state requirements with respect to your capital invested in a property except the absence of no cause eviction.
    No, I just think you are very boring and wasting everyone's time posting nonsense arguing immaterial points that will lead to no one being more enlightened. Your crusade against the tax system and advocacy for a CGT is also extremely tedious and repetitive. Very close to ignore, imo. You need some new material, maybe school up on investing and start posting something on the investment threads instead? Just a thought.

Guru

No, I just think you are very boring and wasting everyone's time posting nonsense arguing immaterial points that will lead to no one being more enlightened. Your crusade against the tax system and advocacy for a CGT is also extremely tedious and repetitive. Very close to ignore, imo. You need some new material, maybe school up on investing and start posting something on the investment threads instead? Just a thought.
    I did not realise that there was a requirement to post on certain threads. Many of the posts on investment threads are drivel or personal attacks. A bit like this post of yours. Please ignore me! Just do it. No need to keep on showboating about threatening to ignore me.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-04-2024 at 08:07 PM.

It wasn't Bjauck that brought up the irrelevant Marxist comments.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I did not realise that there was a requirement to post on certain threads. Many of the posts on investment threads are drivel or personal attacks. A bit like this post of yours. Please ignore me! Just do it. No need to keep on showboating about threatening to ignore me.
    Ok, will do, goodbye

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    It wasn't Bjauck that brought up the irrelevant Marxist comments.
    You’re next IMO

Guru

Ok, will do, goodbye
    Hurrah for that!