sharetrader
Page 260 of 278 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3238

Hybrid View

Guru

Well it has taken the entire day, but it looks like Chloe and Marama will (be forced to) front.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/julie-...DINRXYFRGI7NQ/

Wokeism and PC gone mad - $1.3m spent to rename Otago University te reo's name - at a time when the university is under financial stress.

Sooner the new government cut back funding for such nonsense, the better.

https://www.odt.co.nz/star-news/star...w-13m-branding

The name University of Otago remains, but the reo name has changed to Ōtākou Whakaihu Waka - a metaphor meaning A Place of Many Firsts.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Wokeism and PC gone mad - $1.3m spent to rename Otago University te reo's name - at a time when the university is under financial stress.

The name University of Otago remains, but the reo name has changed to Ōtākou Whakaihu Waka - a metaphor meaning A Place of Many Firsts.
    I also shake my head a bit with respect to them sponsoring the HIghlanders.

Guru

Nothing wrong with two names to reflect the official language. Do you object to any rebranding expense or just those that relate to adequately reflecting official languages?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Nothing wrong with two names to reflect the official language. Do you object to any rebranding expense or just those that relate to adequately reflecting official languages?
    How the hell do you justify spending 1.3 million doing it? I can guarantee if you were funding it out of your own pocket you would do it for under 10k and change signage when due to be replaced. Grant Robertson has found nirvana for the fiscally inept.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    How the hell do you justify spending 1.3 million doing it? I can guarantee if you were funding it out of your own pocket you would do it for under 10k and change signage when due to be replaced. Grant Robertson has found nirvana for the fiscally inept.
    I wouldn’t rebrand anything. However the right branding and image is supposed to help with the appeal to your target market, so the fancy marketing people reckon…
    Last edited by Bjauck; 02-05-2024 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    They must have planned well in advance for Grant Robertson?

New logo is of his HOLE?

Last edited by Balance; 02-05-2024 at 07:25 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Always the way.

On the fresh complaint, Green Party co-leader Chloe Swarbrick told the Herald the party’s leadership had not known about the incident with the florist prior to Thursday.

She said they had spoken to Genter about it and would not be disputing the story. It would be dealt with as part of the disciplinary process the Greens have begun.

Always the way.

On the fresh complaint, Green Party co-leader Chloe Swarbrick told the Herald the party’s leadership had not known about the incident with the florist prior to Thursday.

She said they had spoken to Genter about it and would not be disputing the story. It would be dealt with as part of the disciplinary process the Greens have begun.
    So the MSM media is quite not as biased as you make out.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.