sharetrader
Page 272 of 314 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3132
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    If tenants turn out to bad, doesn’t the current legislation allow the tenancy to be ended if there is serious damage, three weeks non-payment of rent, or if a 14 day notice to remedy a breach has passed? I have no experience but In your experience does the tribunal make in difficult for landlords to seek redress? What is the process to appoint tribunal adjudicators (is it open to political interference)?

I certainly agree that with the high investment value wrapped up in a residential property, I would be protective of it, if I were an owner. How do you think we should cope with chronically indigent tenants. They would become a social issue, one way or another.

The need to build more housing to relieve overcrowding and cope with the growing population is an ongoing issue.
    I have zero experience with the tribunal and doubt I ever will. So can’t answer your question about it

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Your heroine Cindy was going to flood the market by building 100,000 Kiwibuild homes, remember? And Kainga Ora added 200% more staff by the thousands & spent billions of dollars (debt up by over $10 billion) towards that utopia.

What happened?
    What happened - it was a failed policy and was always going to fail (I have said this many times before but you don't listen because it doesn't fit the narrative you have for me).

No idea what the Coalition of Chaos is going to do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    What happened - it was a failed policy and was always going to fail (I have said this many times before but you don't listen because it doesn't fit the narrative you have for me).

No idea what the Coalition of Chaos is going to do about it.
    Always going to fail? Refer us to one single post from you (just one) predating the reset where you posted that it was always going to fail.

Coalition of Chaos - most apt description indeed of Clueless Cindy, Maori Cabal, Greens and Hapless Hipkins.

"Most transparent government ever!"

"One source of truth!"

Last edited by Balance; 23-04-2024 at 10:24 AM.

Guru

Three Strikes - a failed policy before so why will it succeed this time?
    Why are they trying to fool us into believing that it will reduce crime when it didn't before?
    About time they got into some real policies and helped the average New Zealander (like cost of living - removal of fuel tax hasn't happened (Auckland only) and regos are about to go up (all of us)).

Guru

Always going to fail? Refer us to one single post from you (just one) predating the reset where you posted that it was always going to fail.
    The liar wants me to search the threads?
    You show me where I said it was a good policy - without making up a quote this time.

The liar wants me to search the threads?
    You show me where I said it was a good policy - without making up a quote this time.
    Lol - Admirer of pathological liar Clueless Cindy (one source of truth) unable to point towards one single post where he wrote that Kiwibuild was always going to fail.

Next!

Three Strikes - a failed policy before so why will it succeed this time?
    Why are they trying to fool us into believing that it will reduce crime when it didn't before?
    About time they got into some real policies and helped the average New Zealander (like cost of living - removal of fuel tax hasn't happened (Auckland only) and regos are about to go up (all of us)).
    Good enough for the majority of NZers that recidivist offenders and criminals are kept away longer and reduce/eliminate the harm they cause to society. Victims’ rights are more important than criminals’.

Remember how Labour, Clueless Cindy & Kelvin Davis (in the name of kindness & racial equality) reduced prison population and released criminals to terrorise and harm law abiding NZers? A buffoon could have seen that but not so the likes of dobby41 who wholeheartedly supported Clueless Cindy & her BS.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-04-2024 at 11:41 AM.

Lol - Admirer of pathological liar Clueless Cindy (one source of truth) unable to point towards one single post where he wrote that Kiwibuild was always going to fail.

Next!
    Fail on your part.

As Dobby41 says point to a post where they supported the policy. Just because someone doesn't post a negative, it doesn't imply a positive.

However virtually all your posts are negative and that just displays the grizzle guts that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Fail on your part.

As Dobby41 says point to a post where they supported the policy. Just because someone doesn't post a negative, it doesn't imply a positive.

However virtually all your posts are negative and that just displays the grizzle guts that you are.
    And how right I am and have been - compare & contrast with the spin and BS put out by Clueless Cindy & her supporters.

100,000 Kiwibuild homes!

12,000 new houses BUILT by Labour!

Bringing affordable housing to NZers!

Most transparent government ever!
    Last edited by Balance; 23-04-2024 at 11:56 AM.

And how right I am and have been - compare & contrast with the spin and BS put out by Clueless Cindy & her supporters.

100,000 Kiwibuild homes!

12,000 new houses BUILT by Labour!

Bringing affordable housing to NZers!

Most transparent government ever!
    Repeating it 1000 times doesn't make it more interesting, quite the opposite.
    Get some new material!