sharetrader
Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Guru

Will a national govt lead to higher commodity prices?

Farmers were much better off under labour and it's $8 dairy price compared to $6 bargain basement.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Will a national govt lead to higher commodity prices?

Farmers were much better off under labour and it's $8 dairy price compared to $6 bargain basement.

So Labour controlled those too and now it's everyone elses fault ?

The Rural Sector are probably glad to to see the backend of the Lab/Green Coalition of Filth where everything
    Rural under that Era was starting to set off Warning alarms and future prospects showing hazardous signs

Perhaps everyone should blame Ardern, Labour & Chipster for starting the slide in real NZ prosperity, deterioration in global markets / conditions which have their roots within the 6 years of that Govt
    Last edited by nztx; 24-11-2023 at 03:19 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Sounds like the National tax plan.

Hey Mr book accountant now that the foreign buyers tax is gone... what will replace it?
    If I'm reading correctly, much of it will come from scrapping Nationals policy of lifting the threshold of Working For Families. Read somewhere that will save $ 555 million a year which will go towards the $ 740 million planned from the foreign buyers tax.
    Then they have done the sensible and created a new Ministry of Regulations and given it to Seymour. I'm sure that will quickly lead to lots more savings.

Legend

Hopefully Carbon Farming schemes being milked by foreign forestry interests will see some attention,
    along with full responsibility bestowed where it belongs for follow down consequences..

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    So Labour controlled those too and now it's everyone elses fault ?

The Rural Sector are probably glad to to see the backend of the Lab/Green Coalition of Filth where everything
    Rural under that Era was starting to set off Warning alarms and future prospects showing hazardous signs

Perhaps everyone should blame Ardern, Labour & Chipster for starting the slide in real NZ prosperity, deterioration in global markets / conditions which have their roots within the 6 years of that Govt
    A commentator on Rural News at lunch time today say there will be a lot of beer drunk in the wool & cowsheds around NZ today in celebration of having real farmers and people with farming knowledge running the agriculture ministry
    Last edited by iceman; 24-11-2023 at 03:24 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A commentator on Rural News at lunch time today say there will be a lot of beer drunk in the wool & cowsheds around NZ today in celebration of having real farmers and people with farming knowledge running the agriculture ministry

I quite believe it .. there will be many very happy to see the removal of the disconnected spinning Urban Labour
    & Green seatwarmers who by and large either didn't have a rural clue or for those who did chose to largely ignore it. A sad day when those put in Parliament lose touch & disconnect so badly with where the country's bread & butter is coming from & in turn keeping them in a job
    Last edited by nztx; 24-11-2023 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Time to start a new thread and hopefully a new brighter chapter in NZ. Start with a list of Ministers. I wish them all luck and good fortune.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/who-ar...CY6SFZ7FHAKAI/
    Iceman well you have got this thread off to a very poor start.
    It's obvious to everyone that the tail is wagging the dog and this thread should be called
    NZF/ACT/NAT. 🤣

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Iceman well you have got this thread off to a very poor start.
    It's obvious to everyone that the tail is wagging the dog and this thread should be called
    NZF/ACT/NAT. ��

that's okay .. No Fleas on this new lot

Guru

I said before the election I'd post a lot less on politics and I've been true to my word. But how extraordinary to see the likes of red panda, red skies, and daytr are still going hell-for-leather on the whingeing / snark, & they probably will be at it for the remainder of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I said before the election I'd post a lot less on politics and I've been true to my word. But how extraordinary to see the likes of red panda, red skies, and daytr are still going hell-for-leather on the whingeing / snark, & they probably will be at it for the remainder of their lives.
    Pot calling the...
    I have hardly posted here in weeks.
    It's amazing how yourself, Balance & to a lesser degree NZTX can't tolerate that other people think differently to you.

I have heaps of right wing mates, in fact probably the majority are right wingers.
    They are all good, deluded but good. 🤣
    Last edited by Daytr; 24-11-2023 at 04:28 PM.