sharetrader
Page 306 of 323 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3227

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yes, we get it. You only care about negative news when it is applicable to the current government.
    If your imagination makes you feel happy then so be it. Stay in your alternate reality buddy.
    I've vote right more than I have voted left.
    I certainly didn't vote for Labour or the Greens in the last election.

But keep think you know me or what I think. That's your ego talking. A desperate ego.

See ya buddy. I've promised long enough.
    Just too much time wasted on a barrage of fiction & BS. At least Balance in between his continual insults & bias, is actually quite knowledgeable and obviously has some good contacts & at time he surprises me.
    Call it a few polished gems on a beach of sharp pebbles. Your beach is more like a mud flat.
    Last edited by Daytr; 03-05-2024 at 11:23 AM.

DFABPCLMB

Some history for interested readers about Bob Carr:
    https://thebfd.co.nz/2024/05/03/wily...-david-parker/

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I've vote right more than I have voted right.
    He he. Ok mate.

Guru

Well I'm sure they will and a huge amount of negative publicity for NZ will follow being it our DPM & Foreign Minister the one litigated against. This could see Peter's forced to resign as Foreign Minister at least.

Unless of course Peter's succeeds in doing the smart thing and issues a public apology and manages to convince Carr of dropping the suit.

But Carr is a man of principle and was a very good NSW Premiere, he was in power when I lived there. So he may just decide he wants his day in court.

But according to some on here, the Genter issue is a much bigger thing. 藍藍藍
    How do they post such a ridiculous comparison and be taken seriously?
    Well I know why, but I don't want to add insult to those who are already clearly challenged.
    The Foreign Minister needs to be diplomatic, even with leftie foreigners. They can affect important international relations. Peters is not an obvious choice for diplomacy but National had to give Peters the bauble of high office to get a coalition across the line. So Luxon now has to devote time to wrangling his coalition partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The Foreign Minister needs to be diplomatic, even with leftie foreigners. They can affect important international relations. Peters is not an obvious choice for diplomacy but National had to give Peters the bauble of high office to get a coalition across the line. So Luxon now has to devote time to wrangling his coalition partner.
    The problem with Peter's is he thinks he can be this statesman overseas, which I think he has done relatively well at the UN etc, (but according to some I'm biased) and then he behaves like a bully, be incoherent and spray insults and allegations at home & it won't come back to bite him, but even worse bite NZ which he is representing.

Doh! It's a big wide world out there and he's been found out.
    Last edited by Daytr; 03-05-2024 at 11:22 AM.

Guru

The problem with Peter's is he thinks he can be this statesman overseas, which I think he has done relatively well at the UN etc, (but according to some I'm biased) and then he behaves like a bully, be incoherent and spray insults and allegations at home & it won't come back to bite him, but even worse bite NZ which he is representing.

Saying one concilliatory statement about Winnie is not evidence of your impartiality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Some history for interested readers about Bob Carr:
    https://thebfd.co.nz/2024/05/03/wily...-david-parker/
    The BFD sighting reports from the Murdoch owned The Australian.
    Right wing bias, reporting on right wing bias.
    How anyone can take the BFD seriously after what Whale Oil was exposed for is beyond me.

Let's see how clever he is if it goes to court.

Guru

I actually agree with the foreign affairs policies that Peters canvassed at the Instsitute of International Affairs. I hope he does stay in office and remain at least passably diplomatic.

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/speech/s...ure-challenges

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Saying one concilliatory statement about Winnie is not evidence of your impartiality.
    Need to get to my laptop to switch you off but that will be after lunch.

How many interactions have you personally had with Winston Peter's or Shane Jones?
    I ran a social media campaign for Peter's to get him elected in 2015. Even then I had frank discussions with him about his at the time xenophobic remarks & how I could only support him if he toned that down.

Shane Jones I have had a similar minor relationship with. At odds one minute but agree on other things. Some of the funding he supplied through the PGF was excellent, some was ill advised, some seemed a bit slippery for my liking and some certainly didn't meet the criteria that the Fund or the Covid Response set out.

Anyway, I better be careful as I want a fair chunk of change from him for my next charitable venture.

Relationships are nuanced, well for the educated they are. One thing doesn't necessarily mean another & the world certainly isn't black & white.
    I know you will struggle with that concept, but just breathe buddy, before you keep shooting from the hip.
    Last edited by Daytr; 03-05-2024 at 11:56 AM.

Guru

Seems to me that Bob Carr is a Chinese puppet. Winston may well be right.