sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Anyone buying a physical newspaper or supporting the mainstream media via digital subscriptions is directly funding the Leftist apparatus & contributing to making this country a cess pool of envy and division.
    That must be very distressing for you. I hope you have some sources of personal and political support.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    That must be very distressing for you. I hope you have some sources of personal and political support.
    I don’t own a media company so I’m not distressed in the slightest.
    As to the separatists, I say this:
    YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Advanced Member

Regardless of race Maori or not Maori, we need to realise people just want to get along. I am just a European who wasn't born here, but love the Maori culture. I don't agree with everything but it doesn't hurt me or hold me back. Learn to love new things..... You might just get to like it. I still remember walking down the road in Paris intoxicated when I was younger and yelling tu tera mai nga iwi. You should be surprised but I got Tatou back from multiple different places...... They were not kiwis.

English translation.

Line up together people
    All of us all of us.
    Stand in rows people
    All of us all of us.
    Last edited by Ggcc; 04-12-2023 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Regardless of race Maori or not Maori, we need to realise people just want to get along. I am just a European who wasn't born here, but love the Maori culture. I don't agree with everything but it doesn't hurt me or hold me back. Learn to love new things..... You might just get to like it. I still remember walking down the road in Paris intoxicated when I was younger and yelling tu tera mai nga iwi. You should be surprised but I got Tatou back from multiple different places...... They were not kiwis.

English translation.

Line up together people
    All of us all of us.
    Stand in rows people
    All of us all of us.
    Well said Ggcc

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post

English translation.

Line up together people
    All of us all of us.
    Stand in rows people
    All of us all of us.
    We’ve all sung Tūtira Mai Ngā Iwi. I probably learnt the song when I was about 6, at the same time as learning how to make flax baskets & learning about how Māui caught the sun. We learnt about Maori culture from our earliest years, so it’s a little bit patronising to talk of ‘learning new things’ as if the European
    population here just discovered Maori culture through the bold efforts of Labour and TVNZ.

What I am not very clear on where you stand on Maori separatism, which is taking us down a path towards being a divided nation.
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 04-12-2023 at 07:41 PM.

Advanced Member

So Te Pati are blaming the new coalition for Maori being unable to resist a fag eh?

They think that causing disruption in Auckland tomorrow will help that situation.

Don't they know the election is over, and the people have spoken.

I've dusted off my Patu, and will be there to put my spoke in.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It's almost like the media are calling for a Civil War. Scum.
    A civil war lol, you lot are way too emotional.

Guru

It was not the Treaty but it was The previous government that unleashed co-governance and now Māori Party activists won’t accept NZ parliamentary democracy and being out of office.

“Activists connected to Te Pāti Māori organised the protests with some iwi and community leaders”

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...ori-action-day

Guru

The Left & the Maori separatists want to tear New Zealand apart.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It's almost like the media are calling for Civil War. Scum.
    Almost.... Or actually nothing like that at all.
    The irony of your post is lost on you I think Blackcap.