sharetrader
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I’m commenting on the whingeing separatists, and you call that ‘whingeing’ and ‘crying’. You’re a pathetic gaslighter, just like the whingeing separatist protestors. I’m not the one doing the whingeing, they are.
    Ninefingers, breath, everything is going to be okay

Lol so emotional

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

I've dusted off my Patu, and will be there to put my spoke in.
    Dumb idea. Don't bleat about anyone else threatening violence.

Guru

The sadistic little troll known as Lemon likes to have a good laugh at others, while producing nothing worthwhile itself.

The sadistic little troll known as Lemon likes to have a good laugh at others, while producing nothing worthwhile itself.
    Its very much worthwhile, you can openly dismiss and belittle Maori culture, so I will highlight how soft and weak your little fragile ego is, it's very constructive, as it gives us a glimpse in to the posters real agenda, and this time you can't fall on your lefty, woke, Cindy Maorification narrative, as I am neither a Cindy voter, left wing or all that obsessed about being woke, I just see the true purpose of your comments, like many others here

Sounds like he gotcha. From your posts, it sounds as though you are becoming increasingly distressed. I offer you a few perhapses.

Perhaps the general question of the place and role of Maori in NZ society has been for nearly two hundred years and still is a "site of struggle".

Perhaps this "stuggle" has become subsumed in a wider sociological phenomenon as "cultural issues" have been weaponised for political purposes. I suspect this isn't new.

Perhaps the "division" you believe is being fomented by the left, has actually always been present, but has only surfaced (in the last hundred and twenty years anyway) since the seventies, when the Maori rennaissance began to challenge Pakeha hegemony.

Perhaps the current government's determination to roll back the tide of what you regard as separatism but many other people regard as an appropriate response to history and demographics will succeed, or perhaps some words (but very little else) will change.

Perhaps TPM and the left and us progressives will protest and cause minor disruption, but the sky will not fall. At least not this week.

Perhaps it would be good for both the tone of this forum and for your emotional equilibrium, if you chilled for a while
    Last edited by davflaws; 05-12-2023 at 11:47 AM.

I thhink you just looked in the mirror. Take a good hard look.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Dumb idea. Don't bleat about anyone else threatening violence.
    You will be pleased to know my Patu saw no action today.

When l awoke to the tears of heaven, l soon realised it would be un rizz to expose it to the elements.

Kia ora whanau,

I just spoke to someone who attended the hikoi in Whangarei, their estimate was that there were over a thousand people at its peak.
    It was described as a beautiful peaceful gathering with plenty of waiata, performance and korero.
    Imagine the numbers with a bit more notice.
    David Seymour has opened a can of works that didn't need to be opened.
    There were plenty of options that were far less divisive than re-litigating the Treaty.
    He is to blame & Luxon for allowing him to take his ugly agenda forward.

Great start to the coalition eh!
    What an absolute shambles.
    Last edited by Daytr; 05-12-2023 at 03:06 PM.

Guru

We hate King Charles and all he stands for.
    We will swear Allegiance to him because if we don't we will not get paid.
    That is all.
    - Te Paati Maori.

The Greens were the first to want to relitigate the Treaty. It was one of their policies
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!