sharetrader
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hamas is to be blamed and nothing will change that fact.

Stab and wound a lion & expect no reaction from the lion?

Get real. War is war and in war, there are casualties.

Especially when Hamas hides behind children and babies. And you support their strategy! What kind of person does that!

Chloe Swarbrick is the biggest hypocrite ever - what about the persecution of the LBQT communities in the Middle East? She is but another politician seeking publicity and costed, screeching like a sex starved banshee without heed off de the facts.
    And war crimes are war crimes on both sides.
    So it's OK for Israel to murder 100s if not thousands of babies indiscriminately?

Exactly, Israel has all the power and all they have done with that power is persecute and invade Palestinian land and squeeze 2 million people into a tighter and more controlled space.

Talk about wounding a lion.
    What do you expect if you persecute, imprison and invade a powerless group of 2M people that the West conveniently ignores as Israel impresses their political and financial will to ensure the Palestinians have no international voice.

This is the sort of lengths Israel will go to deny the Palestinians a voice. I can't believe this hasn't got more publicity. Again probably the influence of the US Jewish community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news...o-run-against/

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    This is the sort of lengths Israel will go to deny the Palestinians a voice. I can't believe this hasn't got more publicity. Again probably the influence of the US Jewish community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news...o-run-against/
    And the Trade Union in NZ should have no influence on the Labour Party of course - according to you?

Meanwhile, here are your heroes taking the fight to Israel :

Last edited by Balance; 07-01-2024 at 11:29 AM.

Advanced Member

Drove through Napier yesterday and a cruise ship was in. Protesters everywhere saying free Palestine. I think they copped more critique than toots from motor vehicles while I drove past. Some of the protesters looked like they were drugged up to the eyeballs.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Drove through Napier yesterday and a cruise ship was in. Protesters everywhere saying free Palestine. I think they copped more critique than toots from motor vehicles while I drove past. Some of the protesters looked like they were drugged up to the eyeballs.

What will the day's shoplifting score come in at ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And the Trade Union in NZ should have no influence on the Labour Party of course - according to you?

Meanwhile, here are your heroes taking the fight to Israel :

Why according to me?
    Does big business have influence on the National Party?

$20M offered to get a Jewish candidate to stand against a Muslim candidate in the US just to shut her up.

The guy obviously had too many scruples and not only refused the money, made the offer public which would have been a very difficult choice for him to make & I imagine he would have got quite a bit of abuse from his own community for doing so.
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-01-2024 at 01:06 PM.

Israel having to defend charges of genocide laid against them by South Africa
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-e...he-war-in-gaza

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Israel having to defend charges of genocide laid against them by South Africa
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-e...he-war-in-gaza
    South Africa has no credibility unfortunately. Not exactly a stalwart of human rights ! Would be better coming from a more credible country.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    South Africa has no credibility unfortunately. Not exactly a stalwart of human rights ! Would be better coming from a more credible country.

That's about the size of it too .. had to laugh when I saw that

The peasants in the hintelands don't appear to be faring well

and it's a wonder the SA Power Grid even held up long enough for them to get a message out
    with all the wholesale pillaging & thievery going on across the country

The smart ones ran away a very long time ago when things started showing sign of turning badly to krap in SA

The country got trashed & turned from prosperous & reasonably wealthy into Third World status in record time with all the infighting and stealing and other questionable behaviour going on
    Last edited by nztx; 13-01-2024 at 03:00 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Apart from the high bar to surmount for genocide, It does seem hard to escape the politics behind the South African accusations against Israel. While many proponents for apartheid were also anti-semites, apartheid-era South Africa co-operated militarily with Israel. I guess both nations had the common bond of being surrounded by hostile neighbours. So the post-apartheid ANC government in SA, would naturally be more likely to be hostile towards Israel.