sharetrader

Hybrid View

Just looking at simpleminds picks.
    4 stocks all +40% and NEU lagging but likely outperform this year as well. Amazing. Hope you had some real money in these.

Any thoughts on the rest of the year for these 4. Are they all just riding the wave higher or all have seperate drivers going the right way?

Any other picks for the year?

Hi there Leemsip,

I'm very surprised to be leading given the high calibre entrants.

Have gone this year mostly BIO stocks & picked on catalyst results such as DXB recent interim phase 3 success with DMX200 ,NTI with NTI 1164 & NEU with NNZ2591.Went for DRO for something a bit different & feel drone defense will be a big market.

I've invested in all my picks except DRO which I began watching when it was around 30c.Not sure why I didn't buy in then but probably my focus is more on other stocks.
    By far my biggest holding in real terms is NEU & bought in prior to their phase 3 results of trofinetide.They are an exceptional company with lots of potential to come with NNZ2591 ,although I wouldn't be surprised if a big pharma makes a TO bid.
    Holding EMV & hoping they have success with their portable stroke detection/differentiation device EMU which would make a huge difference.
    Also holding BOT & bought into them when I found out their drug Sofdra has been resubmitted to FDA for approval with more instructions (wash hands before & after use) as requested by FDA.I figure if that's all the FDA wanted tnen maybe second time lucky when FDA result comes back in June.

Big thanks to Wiz for putting together this comp,much appreciated

Anyway that's my story & in no way financial advice.DYOR etc.

Still a long way to go with many twists & turns .Good luck to everyone.

Cheers SM