TRADE Scan on 2 brokers at end of DAY / beginning of DAY :: PFD : MT4 and GO : MT5

PLEASE NOTE : This is MY observation of pairs highlighted by my pinbar and engulfing indicator and not an explanation of any trade - JUST OBSERVATIONS

MY ForexGoogle Share Folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yfcaMi1GbMbSBEdV1G75hQdngFoFDyrh

FROM MY SCANS

[PFD] AUDCHF GBPCAD GBPCHF GBPUSD USDCAD USDCNH US30 XAGUSD
[GO] AUDNZD GBPCHF GBPNZD GBPUSD USDCNH WS30

FROM My PINBAR and ENGULFING INDICATOR on the two brokers ::

AUDCHF AUDNZD EURCHF GBPCAD GBPCHF GBPUSD USDCAD USDCNH US30 XAGUSD
AUDCHF :: Daily Green Pinbar Candle : Stalled at a significant level : wedging

AUDNZD :: Daily Green Pinbar Candle : Stalled at a significant level

GBPCAD :: Daily Green Engulfing Candle : action in a down trend channel : retest of the 50ema and level there

GBPCHF :: Daily Red long wicked Pinbar Candle : retest of the daily level 1.0998 and big number after a break out down indicating possible move down from the channel range base just broken

GBPUSD :: Daily Green Engulfing Candle : up move to the weekly level 1.2711, the false break out (up to the next daily level) failed at

USDCAD :: Daily Red Engulfing Candle : down trend following a possible pullback from a 1 hour double bottom : at a level where some resistance will be met

USDCNH :: Daily Red Outside and Engulfing Candle : stalled at a level 7.115 : the bread and butter trade pullback to 38% fib has completed

US30 :: Daily Green Outside and Engulfing Candle : up trend following to chart high : watch for daily swing 161.8% Fib target of 37830 – the pause at interim targer 36633 has been paused at and moved past

XAGUSD :: Daily Green Engulfing Candle : Stalling Range Trade : watch for any level breaks