sharetrader
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Legend

Agree with Rawz, have to be aware of the wider global macro trends for sure, but that Indian market is very different and even if some sectors/demographic groups do change there is a large portion of the population that will be reliant on cash for the near future.

Very modestly valued currently with plenty of upside. Only 40.7m shares on issue currently (which will change with the options), so today with a market cap of about $40m AUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Agree with Rawz, have to be aware of the wider global macro trends for sure, but that Indian market is very different and even if some sectors/demographic groups do change there is a large portion of the population that will be reliant on cash for the near future.

Very modestly valued currently with plenty of upside. Only 40.7m shares on issue currently (which will change with the options), so today with a market cap of about $40m AUD.
    Market cap of $40m and FY24 guidance of $23.6m EBITDA. FND has to be the most undervalued stock in Australia.

Not only is the market cap completely off the current fundamentals it has priced in zero upside. So as more people become aware of FND current investors will see this fairly valued and then multiple expansion. The double engine dream
    Last edited by Rawz; 19-01-2024 at 01:54 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Market cap of $40m and FY24 guidance of $23.6m EBITDA. FND has to be the most undervalued stock in Australia.

Not only is the market cap completely off the current fundamentals it has priced in zero upside. So as more people become aware of FND current investors will see this fairly valued and then multiple expansion. The double engine dream
    Well I did say "very modest"! Maybe I should have said "really very very modest.....".

The share price does move around a bit through the day, so always a good chance for a small top-up for a few cents less.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Well I did say "very modest"! Maybe I should have said "really very very modest.....".

The share price does move around a bit through the day, so always a good chance for a small top-up for a few cents less.
    So cheap im thinking- is this too good to be true??

No doubt a few punters exercised options for a quick gain. SP could be under pressure for a bit.

Post this 30 days ago. Market becoming more and more aware. Double engine dream coming to fruition

Big move up today, much to my surprise. I always thought post the options being exercised the SP would be under pressure for a few weeks.

Another good day. And still very cheap. SP should be up towards $3 mark. Refer to my first post on this thread for valuations

Legend

Another good day. And still very cheap. SP should be up towards $3 mark. Refer to my first post on this thread for valuations
    You must be having another good day Rawz.....

$1.30.

Jeez rawz …it was only about $1 when you told me to have a punt on FND

Should have listened to you mate

Well done on your new found riches
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez rawz …it was only about $1 when you told me to have a punt on FND

Should have listened to you mate

Well done on your new found riches
    I was unsure of myself so came to you and a couple of other wise masters to see your thoughts lol.
    Lucky i backed myself.

Best thing is i told my dad after i took a position and sent through the research i did. He put some funds in and made $15k realised profit. For him thats a lot of money so im happy i was able to help the old boy out. He can buy a few pints at his local with that.