sharetrader
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Big jump this morning on no news..?
    Trade just gone through at $2.43.....!!

What the f........??

Has to be a speeding ticket in the mail, surely!
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 29-02-2024 at 01:49 PM.

Jeez rawz …it was only about $1 when you told me to have a punt on FND

Should have listened to you mate

Well done on your new found riches
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Trade just gone through at $2.43.....!!

What the f........??

Has to be a speeding ticket in the mail, surely!
    SP trading has been strange. Kept getting sold down early morning to $1.90 ish but would finish the day at $2. Did this a few days, i just thought it was tree shaking stuff or games by bigger players. I have no idea of the full extent of those games that are played,,, just know what ive read on STr and HC on different companies.

Anyways maybe the volume wasnt enough and now its been bid up to get more people to part with their shares.?

Im happy to hold for another few years while the ATM contracts are secure and see what is made of findi-pay division and white label licence (if issued). Could be $5-$6 per share all going well based on modest EBITDA growth and 8-9x multiple applied

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez rawz …it was only about $1 when you told me to have a punt on FND

Should have listened to you mate

Well done on your new found riches
    I was unsure of myself so came to you and a couple of other wise masters to see your thoughts lol.
    Lucky i backed myself.

Best thing is i told my dad after i took a position and sent through the research i did. He put some funds in and made $15k realised profit. For him thats a lot of money so im happy i was able to help the old boy out. He can buy a few pints at his local with that.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    I was unsure of myself so came to you and a couple of other wise masters to see your thoughts lol.
    Lucky i backed myself.

Best thing is i told my dad after i took a position and sent through the research i did. He put some funds in and made $15k realised profit. For him thats a lot of money so im happy i was able to help the old boy out. He can buy a few pints at his local with that.
    Awesome.....

Trading 4.5x FY24 ebitda guidance after today’s gain.

Can trade 8-9x ebitda.

SP will go $4+ imo.

Good update today. Options priced well imo.

https://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old/20240301/02780070.pdf?uid=7A5E78015E56B78833FDF56ED5903945D 50F0000AE3C20593225E640093D250091850000&ppv=

Digital payments and financial services provider Findi Limited (ASX: FND) (Findi or the Company) is pleased to announce the appointment of Alastair Williams as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective 1 March 2024.

Mr Williamsis an experienced CPA with a Masters Degree in Commerce. He has recently been the CFO of an Electricity retailer and before that was a Partner at boutique accounting and finance firm, Clarendon Partners.

In addition to day-to-day duties as CFO, Mr Williams is being tasked specifically with supporting the Board and our Indian subsidiary with listing in India.

The Company has agreed to offer Mr Williams (or his nominee) 565,000 options pursuant to an Employee Share Option Plan to be adopted by the Company. The agreed terms of the options are below:
    • 120,000 unlisted options with an exercise price of $2.50 vesting 12 months from the date of appointment;
    • 175,000 unlisted options with an exercise price of $3.00 vesting 24 months from the date of appointment; and
    • 270,000 unlisted options with an exercise price of $3.50 vesting 36 months from the date of appointment.

Guru

His contract was probably done a week or two ago.

After recent SP action it's not actually that far to be in the money on the 1st tranche of options!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    His contract was probably done a week or two ago.

After recent SP action it's not actually that far to be in the money on the 1st tranche of options!!
    I believe in incentives and so yes this guy will be doing everything he can to get the SP up up up. He'll no doubt want big % gains on his $3.50 options....

I dont think $4 is unreasonable some point later this year. Ive seen some long term valuations based on modest EBITDA growth at $6+ per share.

Some guy post on HC today that TSI India's (FNDs subsidiary) competitor AGS Transact Technologies have a EBIT loss of $11m yet have a market cap of $195m...

Vs FND market cap of $108m and EBITDA guidance of $24m

Guru

Good update on their white label ATM licenses and some positive news to start the week Rawz......

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...83164-3A638508