sharetrader
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Sounds to be that Grant is fair partial to a bit of Lumpia…
    I find overt homophobia distasteful, and the nudge nudge wink wink - what? faux innocence homophic nonsense you have been posting doubly so.

At least Balance owns his bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I find overt homophobia distasteful, and the nudge nudge wink wink - what? faux innocence homophic nonsense you have been posting doubly so.

Boys will be boys.

Only you with your warped Maori*-indoctrinated mindset is capable of thinking that it’s ok for a senior government minister to follow a ‘Cute Boys’ website with his official government account.

Only reason why he got away without public scrutiny is because of the corrupted bought-by-Labour msm. Disgusting.

* NZers are cultureless unless they are Maori or adopt Maori culture according to davflaws.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-03-2024 at 12:55 PM.

Guru

Not sure what you are talking about dav.

Since you brought homosexuals up…in my experience my gay friends have the best sense of humour.

It’s always the do-gooding heterosexual males (almost always white) that find offence and jump up and down.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about dav.

Since you brought homosexuals up…in my experience my gay friends have the best sense of humour.

It’s always the do-gooding heterosexual males (almost always white) that find offence and jump up and down.
    Interesting. We have found that too. We have a gay couple friend who live in Australia. Whenever they come to visit, its "the Poofs" are coming for the weekend.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Interesting. We have found that too. We have a gay couple friend who live in Australia. Whenever they come to visit, it’s "the Poofs" are coming for the weekend.
    Totally mate - they are the absolute best to hang out with. Christ they have a wicked sense of humour in my experience.

They don’t take things so seriously.

Just the ‘right fighters’ who seem to be so damned sensitive and need a cause to go in to bat for every day.

Anyway, back to Grant…

He really didn’t perform well as NZ CFO… but it’s sort of understandable that he left of his own accord.

Hipkins just wasn’t quite ready to give him the ass you see…

Advanced Member

Robho will put the camp into campus.

Nothing will escape his gaze.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Interesting. We have found that too. We have a gay couple friend who live in Australia. Whenever they come to visit, its "the Poofs" are coming for the weekend.
    True. It is always sobering having a visit from my straight friends. When the “breeders” visit it’s great to be serious..
    Last edited by Bjauck; 23-03-2024 at 04:43 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Robho will put the camp into campus.

Nothing will escape his gaze.
    I always like it when the ass is put into biased
    Last edited by Bjauck; 23-03-2024 at 04:50 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    The Police union tells us, via TV news, some Police struggle to pay their rent or mortgages, and some use food banks.

Meanwhile Robbo is offered $639k plus. p.a.

I'm not sure whether that's what he was offered, or that's what he asked for?

Either way, hands up everybody who thinks he deserves it for 2nd in command?

What's the Chancellor on?
    $800k?
    The Chancellor is usually a ceremonial role. Vice-Chancellor usually has the Chief Executive role.