sharetrader
Page 170 of 341 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3409

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Banned

I'm picking an average, steady as she goes result next week, looking at the current SP, I'd say the market has the same view. Other holders have any opinions?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm picking an average, steady as she goes result next week, looking at the current SP, I'd say the market has the same view. Other holders have any opinions?
    Wait and see. It will all come out in the wash next week.

Veteran novice

Yesterday's 28.5% profit increase from Wellington Airport is a good start.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Wait and see. It will all come out in the wash next week.
    As per macduffy post, a good start, anyway I have an XOS load in the machine waiting.

Advanced Member

That is a very interesting briefing and generally lacking in BS I thought. IFT still planning on an average 20% return pa. Great front cover page.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    As per macduffy post, a good start, anyway I have an XOS load in the machine waiting.
    Have been buying in for last month for div. but someone has lots to sell. They seem to be drip feeding into the sell side. That is why sp not going up much lately. 3 buss. days left to buy in for div.
    Last edited by see weed; 12-05-2017 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    3 buss. days left to buy in for div.
    Where do you get this ex div date from? NZX doesn't show any upcoming dividends, just the full year's results announcement coming up next Thursday. I think normally there's a bit of time between the announcement and the ex div date?

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Where do you get this ex div date from? NZX doesn't show any upcoming dividends, just the full year's results announcement coming up next Thursday. I think normally there's a bit of time between the announcement and the ex div date?
    You're correct although there's been a bit of speculation regarding the amount of the dividend. Presumably the market will know how much $ by the 18th. Personally I'd be surprised if there's a special dividend.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    My mistake, you are right...3 days to full year result, then ex div. sometime later. Would be nice with a little special div., but who knows.