sharetrader
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Share Collector

Well, I am still holding and maybe finally will see my $2+.

However, the remnants of the business may not exactly be a compelling buy/hold for anyone and there is a limit to how exciting a return of capital can be. So I may just depart in relief and with a fairly mediocre profit for my patience (although the divs were good).

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Well, I am still holding and maybe finally will see my $2+.

However, the remnants of the business may not exactly be a compelling buy/hold for anyone and there is a limit to how exciting a return of capital can be. So I may just depart in relief and with a fairly mediocre profit for my patience (although the divs were good).
    Geez Whizz.....opened at $2.40. Where will the upside come from now. Such a high opened. Wished I was in it. Just offload at $2.25.

Share Collector

I thought about offering pre-market open at $2.23 as I figured value is somewhere between there and $2.45... didn't expect it to open so high though and left it... woke up and flicked them at $2.28.

Still have one more portfolio to quit, but may wait for the div later in the month - or at least until I've decided what else to buy.