sharetrader
Page 141 of 241 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2407

STU shaping up to be like PGW as a corporate turnaround/recovery story - many parallels to be drawn and it is clear a rightly skeptical market is slowly being turned around by runs on the board.

An overall 14% increase in sales (with Auckland in total lockdown for just over a month and NZ in total lockdown for 2 weeks) is no mean feat.

Market seems to like it. Currently $1.27 with 293000 wanted and only 132000 on sell side

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Market seems to like it. Currently $1.27 with 293000 wanted and only 132000 on sell side
    Need to consolidate around $1.25 level as sp has run up on back of positive expectations (now confirmed).

Still not a well analysed stock which is good news for value seekers.

Very comfy hold for me, glad I DCA'ed.

BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Investor

Watched presentation by Mark which was very good and they sure are working on margin expansion plans on the back of huge industry tailwinds.

Dont overlook the huge motivation Mark has got to see an ever rising share price .... the kudos of winning the Sharetrader Picking Competition

I take he is still leading
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

A poor announcement IMO. Like throwing wool over your eyes. Everyone knows, even a taxi driver, knows prices are increasing so really a revenue increase is totally meaningless. In fact by taking this approach it brings into question why the company does not want to talk about profitability. Even if it is ok by staying silent it brings into question the communications strategy and willingness by the board to tell shareholders what is happening with the company they own. What is the issue with that simple request?

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Watched presentation by Mark which was very good and they sure are working on margin expansion plans on the back of huge industry tailwinds.
    Excellent presentation - came across with confidence, especially during the Q & A session.

Have added to my position.

He is miles off at 17th but will jump a few places today. So am I at 6th. Basically I am the 5th loser given 2nd is the 1st loser. There can only be 1 winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    A poor announcement IMO. Like throwing wool over your eyes. Everyone knows, even a taxi driver, knows prices are increasing so really a revenue increase is totally meaningless. In fact by taking this approach it brings into question why the company does not want to talk about profitability. Even if it is ok by staying silent it brings into question the communications strategy and willingness by the board to tell shareholders what is happening with the company they own. What is the issue with that simple request?
    It is called managing expectations and I believe Mark & the company is doing an excellent job of it.

Why should they spoon feed the market? I for one am happy to let the market be relatively under-analysed by the brokers at this stage. How else would I have been able to pick up stock at under 70c last year?
    Last edited by Balance; 04-11-2021 at 12:57 PM.