sharetrader
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: TENON

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    beetills, nothing is ever good news for RBC!

[/cynicism]
    Exactly...my wait for good news has been 12 years!

It's now been 9mths since Tenon requested Deutsche Craigs and Deutsche Bank to do a strategic review....must be something to report soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    It's now been 9mths since Tenon requested Deutsche Craigs and Deutsche Bank to do a strategic review....must be something to report soon.
    They said 2nd quarter which means a month and half to go.

Ta Balance

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/on-...res-2016-05-18

Outstanding results from two of Tenon's biggest customers (direct & indirect) - augers well for a continuation of earnings growth for the company.

I'm keen to hear the results of the strategic review, which should be announced within the next six weeks. I do wonder though if they have painted themselves into a corner with continually referencing closing the valuation gap between current share price and the Edison research valuations. Those Edison valuations are pretty lofty. It means they would be hypocritical recommending a takeover offer unless it is pitched significantly higher than the current share price.

I'm really pleased for the company that they were able to survive several years of difficult times and now get to reap the rewards. I really hope they don't sell shareholders short and let overseas interests take them over cheaply just as profits start ramping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I'm keen to hear the results of the strategic review, which should be announced within the next six weeks. I do wonder though if they have painted themselves into a corner with continually referencing closing the valuation gap between current share price and the Edison research valuations. Those Edison valuations are pretty lofty. It means they would be hypocritical recommending a takeover offer unless it is pitched significantly higher than the current share price.

I'm really pleased for the company that they were able to survive several years of difficult times and now get to reap the rewards. I really hope they don't sell shareholders short and let overseas interests take them over cheaply just as profits start ramping up.
    Will be an interesting watch.......will history repeat itself...Fletcher Forests-Fletcher Paper-Fletcher Energy & Capstone Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-new-...ril-1464098576

Fundamentals keep getting better and stronger for Tenon so a sale should fetch a good price.

A month to go on Tenon's indication to the market of news in Q2.

[QUOTE

A month to go on Tenon's indication to the market of news in Q2.[/QUOTE]

Well that's that quarter virtually over!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    [QUOTE

A month to go on Tenon's indication to the market of news in Q2.
    Well that's that quarter virtually over![/QUOTE]

Perhaps they had their review but the results were not to their liking.