sharetrader
Page 614 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 11451456460461061161261361461561661761862466471411141614 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 23752

Would love to see a2 milk in my supermarket,in fact havn't seen it anywhere. Be great to hear they are gearing up to stock the markets.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Would love to see a2 milk in my supermarket,in fact havn't seen it anywhere. Be great to hear they are gearing up to stock the markets.
    It's an interesting debate. Although it would be great to see stronger marketing in NZ. I suspect ATM has better priorities in other much bigger markets (such as China and USA.)

In terms of balancing A2 supply and demand as well as maximising returns, it may be better that most of their NZ supply is exported as IF?

And besides, why pick a fight with Frontera in NZ.........yet?

IMO

When it was here i tried it out; no big deal ; didn't notice anything except it went off quicker. Sun latte is the best imo , pasteurised but NOT homogenised. has anyone got conclusive scientific proof re the merits of A2? Doesn't affect the s/p thats for sure!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    ....has anyone got conclusive scientific proof re the merits of A2? Doesn't affect the s/p thats for sure!
    Suggest you DYOR. ATM's web site contains many links. This reference links you to just some of the research.

ATM is a bit like climate change.....for the believers there is ample research, for the sceptics there will never be enough research.

For this holder, ATM solved some digestive problems plus the green arrow showing a 600% plus gain is very easy on my stomach.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 24-06-2017 at 09:26 AM.

IMO

"ATM is a bit like climate change.....for the believers there is ample research, for the sceptics there will never be enough research." left field.

Great line,so true. OK point taken i
    won't be sceptical again if i haven't done the research. I think i did some time ago and found nothing conclusive .Time to look again sometime. Had a very good gain on ATM but sold for the above reasons; my loss. Fantastic gain for you left field and glad it helps your health.

Apologies if this has been covered before as it is a couple of weeks old, but don't recall seeing it on here. A2 Milk wins its category in International Dairy awards - see article

http://www.foodbev.com/news/winners-...ards-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    "ATM is a bit like climate change.....for the believers there is ample research, for the sceptics there will never be enough research." left field.

Great line,so true. OK point taken i
    won't be sceptical again if i haven't done the research. I think i did some time ago and found nothing conclusive .Time to look again sometime. Had a very good gain on ATM but sold for the above reasons; my loss. Fantastic gain for you left field and glad it helps your health.
    A2 has strong scientific advocates. My wife attended the annual GP Conference this year and was bombarded with medical evidence supporting and promoting A2! Their will be a lot of doctors buying into this stuff - me for one.

The Kid

[QUOTE=Joshuatree;671160]When it was here i tried it out; no big deal ; didn't notice anything except it went off quicker. Sun latte is the best imo , pasteurised but NOT homogenised. has anyone got conclusive scientific proof re the merits of A2? Doesn't affect the s/p thats for sure![/QUOTEe

My understanding is that there is no conclusive scientific evidence so I'll be interested to read "the pulse of new science in the pipeline" as stated by Keith Woodford. Nevertheless, the bottom line is - if you're lactose intolerant or have an allergy to milk protein and A2 makes you feel better then you'll buy it. Congrats to share holders.

Disc. Scientist

Advanced Member

Investor

Across the ditch an industry related news, BAL is put under trading halt. The reason being their recent acquisition Camperdown's IF powder licence has been suspended by CNCA (CFDA regulatory body in China) overnight.

This further strengthens the brand image of A2 IF.
    Last edited by sb9; 07-07-2017 at 10:55 AM.