sharetrader
Page 400 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3003503903963973983994004014024034044104505009001400 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 23755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Well, if its the Chinese, then I want $5 for my shares. Because I don't have an Auckland house.

72c is very cheap than.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    What will this do to the Worlds over supplied milk trade ???

http://rt.com/business/270463-china-russia-milk-farm/
    Will not affect a2 milk sales. Those Chinese cows all look like a1 to me.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/jdcom...29-gi0p98.html interesting read could be another investor to rival freedom
    Yes it is ....but where is Fonterra in all of this? Can hardly be standing idly by and just watching, surely. Their "no comment "a few days ago seems, um, a bit disingenuous.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Bit more useless info....98,909,000 shares sold in last 20 days. 1.1million tomorrow will make 100,000,000 sold. Maybe Deans etc. will not have to make an offer, just buy them on market. Plenty of sellers. When they dry up and stop selling,is when sp may creep up again. Then FF & Deans will have to come in and offer the last few of us share holders $1.50c. Then we'll say, well i was thinking more like $2.50 this year.Maybe a lot more next year. Good night happy dreams.
    Well someone just bought that 1 million shares, that now takes it to 100,000,000 in 21 days.

Investor

I'm guessing this is a period of lull before next set of whirlwind...

On my rounds and just a little behind..

I really don't think much will happen in next couple of weeks. Today is last day of FY so positions being taken. All eyes on FY15 results in August. Interesting times with Greece and KMD all playing out this week

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    where is Fonterra in all of this? Can hardly be standing idly by and just watching, surely. Their "no comment "a few days ago seems, um, a bit disingenuous.
    Fonterra's options are limited. It's not flush with money at the moment, and for the past several years it has publicly rubbished the science underlying A2 even though its own chief scientist helped uncover the health benefits of A2.

It has always used the "no comment" response regarding a2MC and A2 milk. It really doesn't want to go there. It probably doesn't mind too much as long as A2 is promoted as just a niche product that caters for a small minority who have digestive problems. A2 isn't eroding Fonterra's markets at present, so there's no pressure on it to get involved at this stage.

What it would probably like is for a2MC to be taken over by a consortium that is internally divided and doesn't understand what to do with it, thus slowing down the momentum it has just begun to develop after a pretty rocky first decade.

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Fonterra's options are limited. It's not flush with money at the moment, and for the past several years it has publicly rubbished the science underlying A2 even though its own chief scientist helped uncover the health benefits of A2.

It has always used the "no comment" response regarding a2MC and A2 milk. It really doesn't want to go there. It probably doesn't mind too much as long as A2 is promoted as just a niche product that caters for a small minority who have digestive problems. A2 isn't eroding Fonterra's markets at present, so there's no pressure on it to get involved at this stage.

What it would probably like is for a2MC to be taken over by a consortium that is internally divided and doesn't understand what to do with it, thus slowing down the momentum it has just begun to develop after a pretty rocky first decade.
    Thanks Mr NT001; sensible observations. Somehow I don't think A2 management will let the grass grow under its feet.( No Pun.) Fonterra is like methuselahs: Serious innovation isn't in its'" to do" list. A2 has shown more of it in 10 years than Fonterra has in 50. JVs to distribute 56 lb bags of powder with local agents are still part of the strategy Id guess. Snooze.

Last edited by Tsuba; 30-06-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Yep would be very keen for JD to take a holding on a2