sharetrader

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...irus-improving

This morning , Health officials have contacted 18 passengers seated near a person infected with coronavirus, but not all have responded.
    WHAT A JOKE!

Outside thinking.

Crikey not only is coronavirus spreading..... so is BIG FONT disease.

Tomm may I suggest you take your scary scenarios (and BIG FONT) off the ATM thread and put them on the relevant coronavirus thread.... thank you!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 01-03-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Calm down Tomm. You think it’s realistic that every single person who’s been exposed will get captured and magically prevent spread?

You realise people have been travelling in and out of New Zealand even before news headlines blew this out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Calm down Tomm. You think it’s realistic that every single person who’s been exposed will get captured and magically prevent spread?

You realise people have been travelling in and out of New Zealand even before news headlines blew this out of proportion.
    That is why we have the first case now.! From my thinking the NZ's weather and environment at the moment is very good to protect us from the virus. But we can't take it for granted.
    Davies from A2M was talking about looking for another suppliers ( I am unsure about the A2 MIlk suppliers or Materials like: tins , labels....) seems , it is starting to bite.
    Last edited by tomm; 01-03-2020 at 02:50 PM.

Crikey tomm ....selling A2 after all the excitment you’ve been displaying about their greatness doesn’t seem to make much sense.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Wow tomm tell me more about your broscience and how our environment is impacting how the virus acts

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Crikey tomm ....selling A2 after all the excitment you’ve been displaying about their greatness doesn’t seem to make much sense.
    I meant I am going to sell. I did sold on the day but thinking of selling the rest.
    I am a big and long term of ATM< but facts are facts, I also suspects some of the big boys had the info's before hand on Friday in NZ , that was why Sp was suddenly dropped to as low as $15.56 from $16.40 within 1 hour when NZ open, then just luckily picked up by Ausie.
    Last edited by tomm; 01-03-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Banned

Lol I'm always selling A2 but then I'm always buying also.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I meant I am going to sell. I did sold on the day but thinking of selling the rest.
    I am a big and long term of ATM< but facts are facts, I also suspects some of the big boys had the info's before hand on Friday in NZ , that was why Sp was suddenly dropped to as low as $15.56 from $16.40 within 1 hour when NZ open, then just luckily picked up by Ausie.

Tomm, nothing has really changed from late last week. If it was a good buy last week, it probably still is, & vice versa.
    I know it may have come as a tremendous shock to some when we found out a person with Coronavirus is in Auckland hospital, but for most people with half a brain that was not unexpected.
    In fact for those who hadn't been paying attention, we'd even been told to expect it.

Dare I say it, those people in the supermarket panic buying things like bottled water & toilet paper probably weren't in the A stream.
    Just remember to wash your hands frequently & avoid hugging other people too much, & you should be fine.

@tomm if you wish to sell ..............SELL first thing Monday morning without all this crap you have now started posting for the locals, that is unless you are SHORT and now seen all the large broker UPGRADES since Friday. A2 doing well in China and personally arranged $6000 over last month of IF from NZ Bonded Store to China as appears there is a shortage half a2 balance Aptamil. Would not wish to be SHORT currently on a2 .....babies need to be fed and believe Covid-19 has created further demand for SAFE branded foreign IF................. A2 may also be possible contender of Aus index inclusion replacing AMP

GS has joined the party with UPGRADED TP NZ$19.50..........A$18.70