sharetrader
Page 545 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4544549553554154254354454554654754854955559564510451545 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 23756

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I could not believe what I am seeing.... SP drop 7% with earning like this????
    It was not a good result if you read the full analysis!
    It is after all a pump and dump stock.

Advanced Member

ATM share price over $2 has already fully priced in any blue sky projections IMO. Fair MC would be somewhere around the 1.2-1.3 billion mark.

Advanced Member

Someone has made a lot of dosh this morning. Now wait and see how a2m reacts on open.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    It was not a good result if you read the full analysis!
    It is after all a pump and dump stock.
    Not a good result?? I assume you don't like companies with massive cash reserves, revenue growth at over 125%, earnings growth at more than 1000% and excellent future prospects?

Awaiting Snoopy's commentary about how they are about to go out of business...
    Last edited by blobbles; 24-08-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Default For every fat cat, there's a starving dog

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Someone has made a lot of dosh this morning. Now wait and see how a2m reacts on open.
    Fascinating stuff. A2M opening will definitely be interesting to watch. Best to stay right out of the frenzy though and hold tight.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BC_Doc View Post
    Fascinating stuff. A2M opening will definitely be interesting to watch. Best to stay right out of the frenzy though and hold tight.
    Come on BC Doc, get into the ride, it's great fun. If it wasn't for all the dumpers, how would we make any $. So once all the dumpers have dumped, where to from here.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Not a good result?? I assume you don't like companies with massive cash reserves, revenue growth at over 125%, earnings growth at more than 1000% and excellent future prospects?

Awaiting Snoopy's commentary about how they are about to go out of business...
    As I said its a pump and dump stock.
    And I am holding 300,000 shares!

But EBITDA fro USA & UK down 70% and Corporate EBITDA down 60% and Revenue at the bottom end of expected range ($350-$360m), only $352.8m ....... rest good, NPAT etc...

There was not really anything that was over and above what we already knew, especially when you look at the year end Dec 2015 figures where there was, yes......... an 8000% increase in Net Profit.

Not this time anything spectacular since the previous announcement.

Decision time to sell or not???

Outside thinking.

Muppet, what better performing stock would you choose to replace ATM with in your portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Come on BC Doc, get into the ride, it's great fun. If it wasn't for all the dumpers, how would we make any $. So once all the dumpers have dumped, where to from here.
    The rollercoaster is fun until the wheels fall off haha. I for one have no doubt the financials are strong and surely people can't expect a company to smash its forecast every time!?! But alas, traders will be traders, and dumpers will dump no matter how solid a company looks on paper

老外

Is EBITDA even important when looking at markets where the company states quite explicitly they are ploughing money into in order to gain market share? What's important is revenue growth, marketing, brand awareness and setting up a solid platform for future sales. As far as I can see, they are executing that rather well. 1800 stores now stock A2 in the US and they could easily drop 10's of millions of $$ in marketing campaigns there.

As Left field states, what other companies are of such a size/scale listed on the NZX that are performing so well?

Let traders trade these days away, remember long term the market is a weighing machine. I would urge people to not get involved in the trading which will occur over the next few days. Likely others (or automated software algorithms) are far better at it than yourself.