sharetrader
Page 595 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 9549554558559159259359459559659759859960564569510951595 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 23755
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Looked on Friday mate. $2.40. One of the secrets to investing I wish I'd learned decades ago is to simply keep your finger off the sell button and let your profits run.
    I have taken a little off the table today, and sold about 30% of my holding. I've had a great run and have let them run (to an extent), but need the money elsewhere in the coming months so trying to be a little prudent.

But held a good chunk to see where we get to in the short term, and will take it in steps. Average price 67c.

Guru

Looked on Friday mate. $2.40. One of the secrets to investing I wish I'd learned decades ago is to simply keep your finger off the sell button and let your profits run.
    Thanks, am still holding due to the low penetration into the chinese market , less than 3 % I think, if that is so there is still a very big upside here, could be wrong but with 3 sets of parents for every child money is no object in that market .

Totally agree with that one,one of the lessons I'm continually fighting with.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Thanks, am still holding due to the low penetration into the chinese market , less than 3 % I think, if that is so there is still a very big upside here, could be wrong but with 3 sets of parents for every child money is no object in that market .
    And that doesn't count the US and other major markets,why would they not want the same benefits.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    And that doesn't count the US and other major markets,why would they not want the same benefits.
    I think that is what many are waiting for kizame. ATM has done well in China have the potential for good future growth there. But I would like to say them make some serious inroads into the USA or UK/Europe as well. Relying solely on China (of course they're big in Australia too) is a concern with Chinese Government tendencies to change rules abruptly.
    ATM is a great company that can hopefully show us a further spread into big overseas markets.

Outside thinking.

Motley Fool picks ATM for it's Easter recommendations

"I have picked out three of my favourite growth shares which I think are in the buy zone today. They are as follows:
    The a2 Milk Company Ltd (Australia) (ASX: A2M) share price may have rocketed 43% so far this year, but I believe there are still significant long-term gains ahead for shareholders. Especially now the Chinese government has delayed new cross border e-commerce laws indefinitely. These laws had threatened to impact the sales of exporters into China like a2 Milk. Whilst there is always a risk that the laws will return, for now it is business as usual for the company. Because of this I think the the dairy company is a great buy and hold option."

DYOR - Holding

The production numbers mentioned in the final paragraph of this article make for very interesting reading in terms of ATM

http://www.interest.co.nz/rural-news...roducer-infant

Quote Originally Posted by Rossimarnz View Post
    The production numbers mentioned in the final paragraph of this article make for very interesting reading in terms of ATM

http://www.interest.co.nz/rural-news...roducer-infant
    Hmmm, one word springs readily to mind, growth !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Hmmm, one word springs readily to mind, growth !
    Now sitting on a PE of around 40, growth will be needed big time, paying around $3.30 would take an extremely positive view on the outlook of the company, and is beyond the realm of even my enthusiastic investing approach. One piece of negative news and the bubble will burst with nowhere to hide IMO.

http://www.4-traders.com/A2-MILK-COM...apide&mots=ATM Trading on a FY18 forward consensus multiple of 25 times earnings for a company that recently nearly quadrupled its interim profit and is only just starting to scratch the surface of some international markets.

Over-priced or more potential to come ? From a TA perspective we're making ongoing new highs on high volume and looks very promising. Fundamentally it doesn't look too stretched either. The shorters have all been closed out and properly scalped so that's not really the issue it once was (well...not for now anyway).
    A2 has real earnings and highly impressive earnings growth driving its SP growth. Closed at $A2.96 in Aussie, equal to $3.20 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Now sitting on a PE of around 40, growth will be needed big time, paying around $3.30 would take an extremely positive view on the outlook of the company, and is beyond the realm of even my enthusiastic investing approach. One piece of negative news and the bubble will burst with nowhere to hide IMO.
    See above post from a little while back mate. As discussed this morning the market is always looking ahead with high growth companies. Its not about the PE this year, market already thinking about the FY18 result and beyond.
    Shorters have been well and truly scalped with this one. I see the potential for more stability going forward than the extremely high volatility than what's been experienced in the past as once shorters have been burned badly they'll usually look for new fields of endeavor than risk another savage burning.
    Technically its looks very strong eh Hoop
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-04-2017 at 01:31 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine