sharetrader
Page 597 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 9749754758759359459559659759859960060160764769710971597 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 23755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Analysts are going to have to have a good look at their numbers. No other way to describe it, this is a stunning upgrade. I'm buying more.
    Wait mate, remember buy the rumour, sell the fact, this stock always gets sold off after results day.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    SP action certainly suggests 'insider' action?
    I would say its more that the sp here doesn't wanna race ahead of itself before ASX opens. It'll be interesting to see what position the shorters are going to take.

Anyway, looking at the numbers they've done $256 mln sales for FY of 2017 until end Dec.

As per latest update they've done $388.5 mln, that's $132.5 mln for 3 months (Jan-Mar) and they're expecting FY sales to be approx. $525mln, which means they're expecting to do $136.5mln for last quarter of Apr-Jun.

I would say they'll do at least $150mln in the second half as they've just ramped production and catching up with demand based on augmented supply from Sylnait. I would say for FY they would land revenue of at least $540mln, and may be an outside chance to get to $550mln.

Enjoy the party

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Worst mistake of the year for me selling out of this stock at $2.95!! At least it's one of my sharetrader picks Well done to all who held on. I was definitely expecting a drop on the way up. Will be interesting to see how the ASX performs today.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Wait mate, remember buy the rumour, sell the fact, this stock always gets sold off after results day.
    Historically the NZX has driven the price up and then when the ASX opens the SP drops. I'll be waiting to see what happens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Worst mistake of the year for me selling out of this stock at $2.95!! At least it's one of my sharetrader picks Well done to all who held on. I was definitely expecting a drop on the way up. Will be interesting to see how the ASX performs today.
    We all make these mistakes and will probably make them going forward, I've left some serious coin on the table with this stock but that's life, just look for other opportunities and wait for a drop in the SP.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    We all make these mistakes and will probably make them going forward, I've left some serious coin on the table with this stock but that's life, just look for other opportunities and wait for a drop in the SP.
    I'm not too worried Couta. Had I not sold out and it dropped I would of been kicking myself. You make some 50/50 decisions in trading and only hindsight will tell you if you picked up the right side of the coin!! Will also keep an eye out for re-entry, but not keen at current prices.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I'm not too worried Couta. Had I not sold out and it dropped I would of been kicking myself. You make some 50/50 decisions in trading and only hindsight will tell you if you picked up the right side of the coin!! Will also keep an eye out for re-entry, but not keen at current prices.
    Same boat, sold 60% at $3.18 - $3.24 and will be interesting to see AU's reaction soon. Ah well, at least still have some.

Got to look at it that the glass is still half-full (of A2 milk!)

Outside thinking.

YEEE HA!!

Today's news confirms my long held faith in ATM. Great product, great company and great management.

Whether today's price is too high now is a question of your investment horizon. ATM have recently struggled to keep up with supply (a nice problem to have) however with SML's planned doubling of IF formula production scheduled for October 2017, the 2017/18 year is now looking very exciting.

Add to the supply improvements just some possible positives such as; a.) favourable australian court action, b.) new products, c.) improved marketing in NZ (I still struggle to buy A2 Milk in my area) d.) improved market penetration in USA and UK e.) further research findings and evidence.......etc etc.

Plenty of upside potential over the next few years IMHO (and hopefully further buying opportunities on any dips.)

DISC - Holder. DYOR.

I ended up taking about 20% of my holding off the table at $3.05. Trying to take a more conservative approach from now on after having too much temptation to hold on forever with stocks I've had previously.