sharetrader
Page 604 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 10450455459460060160260360460560660760861465470411041604 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 23756

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    After holding since 60c I've been selling some small packets recently to fund on going house renovations, keeping a majority of the holding though...this just keeps rocketing on up.
    With new buyers coming in,is starting to look like the BAL chart 2yrs ago.

Looks like a large pullback on the ASX in the last hour or so of trading today.

Easy to trigger those trailing stops...
    Last edited by hardt; 12-05-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Every single time Babidge sells some shares the market throws a hissyfit... Even after the day today it is a green week for ATM.

Guru

I sold too at yesterdays prices. Back in next week sometime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I sold too at yesterdays prices. Back in next week sometime.
    Buying today, a Director selling shares means nothing with this company and a good chance to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Buying today, a Director selling shares means nothing with this company and a good chance to buy.
    Buying back at still pretty high levels Couta? I'm keeping a close watch of when to buy back in....

A lot of shorts were closed out on Friday, would expect to see a good finish this week...

I would top up at 335-340 if A2M/ATM wasn't already 30% of my portfolio.
    Last edited by hardt; 15-05-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Buying back at still pretty high levels Couta? I'm keeping a close watch of when to buy back in....
    Hard to say how much more it will drift down with such positive sentiment toward the stock, happy to chase the price down a bit if need be. Babidge selling shares means diddly squat with this stock, I learnt that the hard way by selling a large parcel for a loss, last time he sold shares.

Hard to say how much more it will drift down with such positive sentiment toward the stock, happy to chase the price down a bit if need be. Babidge selling shares means diddly squat with this stock, I learnt that the hard way by selling a large parcel for a loss, last time he sold shares.
    Thanks Couta. I might join you but I'll see how this week goes before buying back in

Welcome back mate. Hold for long term growth..be disciplined and show heaps of patience this time. Hold for 5 years. Day to day turbulence will mean nothing when viewed in the context of where the shares will be in five years.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-05-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine