sharetrader
Page 609 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 10950955959960560660760860961061161261361965970911091609 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 23755
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    haha maybe $4 when they increase their forecast. Are you planning to hold this for long?
    Will hold until the next result, depending on how well it runs leading up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Will hold until the next result, depending on how well it runs leading up to it.
    Nice

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree.... I like it. Building on established expertise and pushing further. I note no update on the USA .... so can we assume business as usual there?

Looking forward to the next announcement which hopefully will be an earnings update!!???
    My pick is if there're going to be an update/upgrade, it will be out either 3rd or last week of this month. By which time they would've a fair idea of sales numbers....here's hoping there'll be one

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    My pick is if there're going to be an update/upgrade, it will be out either 3rd or last week of this month. By which time they would've a fair idea of sales numbers....here's hoping there'll be one
    Last year's update was around 15 June. This long term patient holder is being very patient at the moment.

The next 1 to 2 yrs are looking very exciting. Golly there's the Court case, new products, doubling of infant formula production, enhanced production facilities in Auck, smart investment in SML, new markets (Europe now mentioned) and more research to come, even talk of profits and dividends. Already a 5 bagger for me, and my tummy benefits every day as I drink A2 milk!

Outside thinking.

Over in Hot Copper some interesting claims being made, quoting the latest from Prof Keith Woodward.......

"The a2 Platinum formula was moving into the number one position in Australia, with a 30 per cent market share. Most of the remaining product was exported to China.
    "A2 is on a roll. I'm working on the issue all around the world and I can tell you, it's going to hurt [New Zealand's dairy industry," he said.
    "We've got an opportunity - and it can still be an opportunity and not a risk - but New Zealand has to get on the road to converting its herds to A2."
    "We are becoming a serious threat to the Dairy Industry Woodford warns. Growing international demand for A2 ...It's crazy NZ farmers aren't changing their cows to a2 as soon as possible."

Last edited by Leftfield; 13-06-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Guru

Fonterra run the milking industry in NZ and therein lies the problem. I recall that that the head Honcho stated that the A2 protein was aa passing fad, or words to that affect.

Bought some more at opening this morning.

Banned

Bollinger Bands squeezing together, are we due for another run up? All will be revealed. Shame about the current exchange rate working against holders on the NZX.
    Last edited by couta1; 12-06-2017 at 09:36 PM.

IMO

Heres the full article by the Prof who's been a strong advocate for A2 so bear that in mind.
    Growing demand for A2 milk a serious threat to dairy industry ...

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Over in Hot Copper some interesting are claims being made, quoting the latest from Prof Keith Woodward.......

"The a2 Platinum formula was moving into the number one position in Australia, with a 30 per cent market share. Most of the remaining product was exported to China.
    "A2 is on a roll. I'm working on the issue all around the world and I can tell you, it's going to hurt [New Zealand's dairy industry," he said.
    "We've got an opportunity - and it can still be an opportunity and not a risk - but New Zealand has to get on the road to converting its herds to A2."
    "We are becoming a serious threat to the Dairy Industry Woodford warns. Growing international demand for A2 ...It's crazy NZ farmers aren't changing their cows to a2 as soon as possible."

Totally agree, can't imagine where this will be in 5 years time....sp in double digits perhaps

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Totally agree, can't imagine where this will be in 5 years time....sp in double digits perhaps
    Can't help remembering the 'old days' when See Weed was busy stalking Auckland supermarkets handing out flyers to promote A2.....seems we owe a BIG vote of thanks to See Weed!! (and a few others... including Prof Woodward)