sharetrader
Page 139 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2090
    Advanced Member

big parcel of shares traded hands on the nzx some 1080000 or $637,200 in a single trade first trade.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    big parcel of shares traded hands on the nzx some 1080000 or $637,200 in a single trade first trade.

Sort of looking good all around ,hey Boysy. Every day it is looking more and more like the real thing.In fact by now you have to say it is economic as otherwise it would already be known. Just a few months back i emptyed my youngest daughters account and put it into PPP at 29 cents and a month later at 35. I also bought another 150 thousand at 35 for myself so am happy holding.They are still a good buy.
    Anyone planning to sell to take profits needs to think very hard. Already many have sold out for a few cents and are regreating it. It is hard at this stage to put a value on PPP so i don't and just let it run.
    digger

Advanced Member

definately looking the goods even at these prices. I belive there is still a level of uncertainty surrounding vietnam clearly and if this uncertainty is cleared up there is plenty more room for upside. Hopefully all the uncertainty will be cleared up sooner rather than later and in a positive way.

Advanced Member

definately looking the goods even at these prices. I belive there is still a level of uncertainty surrounding vietnam clearly and if this uncertainty is cleared up there is plenty more room for upside. Hopefully all the uncertainty will be cleared up sooner rather than later and in a positive way.

after reading todays quarterly I sold 20,000, basis vietnam is subject to 2 parties, not 1 as previously advised.
    petro vietnam and the government can kill it

why should I take the risk that both parties will approve the farm in?

sp would drop 30-40% if vietnam is killed.

as regards kan tan iv drilling schedule, it has sufferred a crane damage in geelong, so will be 1 month delayed.

M

Default seems too good to be true

announce one week you have an interest in vietnam,3 weeks later your in paydirt for not much work,indonesians like hard workers

Advanced Member

yesterday sold another 20,000 ppp - this was after reading both quarterly report whereby 2 parties can veto vietnam drill - not just the vietnese government as what ppp had previously been stating.

why should I take so must risk that farmin will be approved?
    if it is not approved then sp drops 30-40%

the second read was awe advising tan kan iv has had some crane damage in geelong, thus 1 month delay to any drilling

don't know what will do with money yet - maybe buy more kasbah next week

M

Advanced Member

I belive that the risk of down side ie government not approving the farm in as low. DO they want to send out the signal to forign investors not to invest in vietnam. Forign direct investment is down 80 % year on year. PLus you have to way up the fact that there would be plenty of upside if ppp are allowed a farm in. Do you belive that at the current sp farm in approval has been taken for granted i think not. Honestly ppp could fall 40% but just think what the upside will be if ppp get the farm in approval.

Advanced Member

I belive that the risk of down side ie government not approving the farm in as low. DO they want to send out the signal to forign investors not to invest in vietnam. Forign direct investment is down 80 % year on year. PLus you have to way up the fact that there would be plenty of upside if ppp are allowed a farm in. Do you belive that at the current sp farm in approval has been taken for granted i think not. Honestly ppp could fall 40% but just think what the upside will be if ppp get the farm in approval.
    My thoughts exactally. What is the upside and compare it with the downside,give probabilities to each before acting.I have and will carry on holding.
    digger

If I remember correctly the vietnamese Govt got cute with WID (ASN)
    over that nichol project last year.
    Is their Govt in likely to shift the goal post again after all the hard
    work is done?
    Still question marks in my view.
    BB

Veteran novice

I agree that there is still a risk on this but that it's a low one.

In fact, strictly there are two risks.
    One, the V govt has to approve the farm-in to PPP. There is no reason why they would not and therefore the risk is low.
    Second. The V govt has the right to buy in to a share of the action. Quite likely IMO but only a reduction in everyone's interests, including PPP's, when/if it happens.