sharetrader
Page 142 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2090

Im all for the PPP gamble avg .26 buy in....at least it keeps me smiling, unlike the PRC roller coaster. I know Vietnam loves our tourism dollars, so lets hope they feel the same to our investment dollars.

Advanced Member

im along for the ride as well if vietnam turns out to be as big or bigger than currently stated i wouldnt be supprised if another oiler with ties in vietnam would go after ppp. Time will tell hopefully we get some indication this week of an updated picture of things.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

May be wrong, but I suspect you got some kind of 'answer' on PPPV by todays activity.

Alternatively, it's just decent bout of profit-taking

PPP has risen very fast of late. It had a sharp drop the other day then rebounded with interest in no time. Therefore any correction at the moment will be accentuated. The other matter is investors who are running say a 10 or 15 % trailing stop loss would have got kicked out today.

Where will the sp go from here? No one knows but the Veitnam gamble is certainly playing on investors minds of late. Big wins or big loses coming up in the next month or two i suspect.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by absolut-advance View Post
    Very true, looks well supported in the market depth also so going by that, the first scenario as above, with likely hood of a inside day with trading not falling below 54.5c.

With Technical support at 52.5-53c, the worst has already occurred, and as long as this level holds accumulate on weakness.

(Note Talking ASX PPP)

AA
    it hit a low of 50c au today before recovering some.

before the fall I checked with my stockbroker [ppp 64c at time] when I did actually purchase my last 20,000 and it was october 9 2008 - thus I have to wait another 6 weeks before can sell and have 50% discount on capital gains.

@ this stage will sell them after 12 months up, but of course tui drills will be 6 weeks closer by then

M

ive never really understood the chart/tech side but if they came out tomorrow and said vietnam was a mistake,wat chart do you apply the big drop to?or are charts mainly used for no major announcements?

...just thinking....if PPP now announce summit bad....and I had I today sold a significant amount of PPP ...should I be worried.....would it be a bad look for PPP.....look bad for "the MKT".....or just confirm is some folks minds that "thats the sharemarket...who would go there...

The drop towards the end of the day was on very light volume.
    Romer

Biggest time to worry is when the directors start dumping. Strong volatility at the moment huh?

Advanced Member

PPP dropped in two days what it went up the previous two weeks. I put this down to nothing other than speculators or traders assuming that with the Annual the company would clear up the PPPV situation. As this did not even get a mention the traders dumped.The rise and then fall tells us nothing about PPPV but say a lot about how the sharemarket works.
    digger