sharetrader
Page 89 of 209 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht888 View Post
    Well, the good news is up so far today - although only one trade.

The last week or so has seen this drop 15%. Fundamentals are one thing, markets whims are another...
    That trade was only partially filled ..I know because it is my trade

Hoop Quote....." The party starts again BYOG + sleeping bag "
    Hmmmm... I'm the only one here ...no... someone else has arrived .
    bad news is my part order not yet filled price now 35c

Disc: started accumulating PPP when at 25c and slowly adding since.

No info and no updated game plan.... no pr machine
    Look at who is in control of the company and you will understand why. Its the same sort of complaints I remember around NZOG.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    That trade was only partially filled ..I know because it is my trade

Hoop Quote....." The party starts again BYOG + sleeping bag "
    Hmmmm... I'm the only one here ...no... someone else has arrived .
    bad news is my part order not yet filled price now 35c

Disc: started accumulating PPP when at 25c and slowly adding since.

Well done Hoop. The best sharemarket party is when you are the first to arrive knowing others will soon see the light. I bought my daughter 10000 at 29 cents and she is already getting worried that lately they are going nowhere to backwards. The pressure will be off this company when the NZO options are behind us. They must be on a PE of about 1 or at most 2 and TUI holds a lot more oil than is being recognised so time is on your side.I have options to convert so can not buy PPP otherwise i would add to my holding .Cheers.
    digger

Im well glad now I topped up at .27 last week.
    PPP must be adding 300-400K perday to its till from Tui?

Must undervalued producing oiler?????

Next week looks great with Fridays CRAZY superspike in oil -Tapis must be around $140Bbl.
    Blood on the floor next week- APART from oilers.
    Let the PPP superspike begin.

Hawke.
    Last edited by Hawke; 07-06-2008 at 04:26 PM.
    “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to Win.”

Advanced Member

will be interesting on monday - dow down sharply but oil up.

what will ppp do?

the usd$10 spike in wti [usd$16 over 2days] tapis up by how much yesterday? , should see ppp easily add au2c.

by value ppp is the largest holding we have and our quandry is what to do and if sell some, when.

we have nzo options to pay for and would kick myself if sold au$20,000 of ppp before the tui upgrade to pay for half of my nzo options - [hold 37,500] when if held off until july, ppp may be up another 5c au.

if in doubt then maybe do nothing.

at least AT has not bought anymore, thus something might be cooking, otherwise he could not buy

M

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    will be interesting on monday - dow down sharply but oil up.

what will ppp do?

the usd$10 spike in wti [usd$16 over 2days] tapis up by how much yesterday? , should see ppp easily add au2c.

by value ppp is the largest holding we have and our quandry is what to do and if sell some, when.

we have nzo options to pay for and would kick myself if sold au$20,000 of ppp before the tui upgrade to pay for half of my nzo options - [hold 37,500] when if held off until july, ppp may be up another 5c au.

at least AT has not bought anymore, thus something might be cooking, otherwise he could not buy

M
    Just wait until June 30th.

Default PPP, PRC or NZO - roll the dice

if in doubt then maybe do nothing.

M
    same problem here - 48,000 options to convert, and as I just bought a house for my daughter I have no cash for them; I could either sell PPP or PRC, or maybe just sell the options.

I think PPP has a real chance to increase by 20% (or more) in the next two months, while PRC has had a good run but with first coal within reach could also increase by 20% in the next couple of months.

Then again, NZO has so much (potential) good news lined up in the short term (after option expiry) that I expect it to go up by at least 20% in the next two months too.

So, maybe just a case of not enough money to buy more of these goodies??

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    same problem here - 48,000 options to convert, and as I just bought a house for my daughter I have no cash for them; I could either sell PPP or PRC, or maybe just sell the options.

I think PPP has a real chance to increase by 20% (or more) in the next two months, while PRC has had a good run but with first coal within reach could also increase by 20% in the next couple of months.

Then again, NZO has so much (potential) good news lined up in the short term (after option expiry) that I expect it to go up by at least 20% in the next two months too.

So, maybe just a case of not enough money to buy more of these goodies??
    Have you considered margin lending- I sold out of the last of my prc on friday pm(but regret it )-will also be doing margin lending for the first time . There is no way that I am going to virtually give my options away at such a knock down price .

The probability is that nzo is going to go ballistic very soon .

Advanced Member

Bermuda, can you please give us your take on likely sp per the following dates/events - assumes wti stays above usd$125 / tapis usd$130 / dow steady / [and usd$ steady - thats a laugh]

june 20

day after tui upgrade announced

june 30

mid july

end july

expect like many holders of nzo, also own ppp [if only the free ones dished out by nzo a few years back] and with the impending nzo options then ppp is being sold down to pay for same.

we own 37,500 nzo options which were issued free and will only convert about half of them, selling rest.

ppp being my largest shareholding by value has to come into play.

one option we do have, is borrow the conversion money and come july [new tax year] sell au$20,000 of ppp - this way the tax payable on the profit does not have to be paid until may 2010 - its like an interest free loan from the tax dept.

regards

M

Corporate

Bermuda, can you please give us your take on likely sp per the following dates/events - assumes wti stays above usd$125 / tapis usd$130 / dow steady / [and usd$ steady - thats a laugh]

june 20

day after tui upgrade announced

june 30

mid july

end july

expect like many holders of nzo, also own ppp [if only the free ones dished out by nzo a few years back] and with the impending nzo options then ppp is being sold down to pay for same.

we own 37,500 nzo options which were issued free and will only convert about half of them, selling rest.

ppp being my largest shareholding by value has to come into play.

one option we do have, is borrow the conversion money and come july [new tax year] sell au$20,000 of ppp - this way the tax payable on the profit does not have to be paid until may 2010 - its like an interest free loan from the tax dept.

regards

M
    I'm also like to know B's thoughts on the above.

Does PPP have any exciting projects on the go? Or is it just Tui flushing them with cash.